LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Learning To Use The Potty (private for Carrie96 and me)

Omo90210

Sharon and Anna noticed what was happening. "Ugh," Anna muttered. "He knows very well that he has to go, but he can't be bothered. I'm not just taking him anymore, though, unless he tells me. He's old enough to tell me he has to go."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"All right, Carter couldn't be a big boy and tell Mommy he had to go pee-pee, so we have to go home," Anna said pointedly.

"Anna? Why don't you let me watch Carter tomorrow?" Sharon suggested. "I'm obviously not an expert potty-trainer, but maybe he'll do better with someone he's comfortable with, but who's not his parent."

Anna nodded. "I'll try anything."

Sharon buckled James into his car seat and drove away from the park. "He pee-peed in his pants, and his mommy didn't bring more clothes for him, because he's big enough to tell her he has to potty in time to find one before he goes in his pants."

"Not quite," Sharon answered. "But you're getting there. Carter's a little bit bigger than you are, and he's been practicing using the potty longer than you have. You don't always realize you have to potty in time to tell me before you have an accident, but Carter does. He just doesn't like to stop playing so he can go potty and keep his pants dry."

"That's right, but you need a little more practice before you always know when you have to go potty in time to get there without having an accident. It still sneaks up on you, sometimes, doesn't it?" Sharon reached back and patted James's leg. "Carter wasn't in trouble, and you'll never get in trouble for an accident, either, as long as you tell Mommy or Daddy when you feel like you need to potty and try to go potty when we tell you to."

Sharon had been waking up, herself, and went into the bathroom when she heard the commotion, just knowing she was going to have a mess to clean up after a sleepy two-year-old tried to go potty by himself. He'd done well, though. "Good boy, James!" She praised.

"No, you didn't! You're going to the potty by yourself more and more, too. It won't be long until you can wear big-boy pants!" Sharon cleaned him up and dressed him in cloth training pants, shorts, and a t-shirt before taking him to the kitchen for breakfast.

Anna arrived soon after breakfast with Carter. "Are you sure you don't mind watching him today?"

Sharon smiled. "Not at all. James is easier when there's another child here to help keep him entertained."

Anna put Carter's bag on the counter. "I packed several extra outfits. He's already pooped this morning, which, thankfully, he still does in the toilet, but he hasn't initiated a pee trip to the potty in a couple of weeks. Either one of us have noticed he had to go and have taken him, or he's wet his pants. There are a couple of pull-ups for when he's down to his last outfit, but feel free to put one on him any time. I don't want you to spend all day cleaning up after him."

"Don't worry," Sharon assured her. "Cleaning up pee-pee is nothing new around here. We'll be fine."

Sharon and Anna talked for a few more minutes. Once Anna was gone, Sharon went to find the boys. She took Carter's hand and led him around to remind him where the bathrooms were. "Your mommy said you can go potty without any help, so go to the closest bathroom when you have to pee-pee, okay? I'll be working, but call out for me if you want help or if you have an accident. You won't be in trouble, I'll just need to change your clothes."

Sharon put her hands on Carter's cheeks. "Listen to me, honey. I'm not going to remind you to go potty. You're a big boy, and you know when you have to go. James is a few months younger than you and still needs to be reminded, but you don't. But, if I see that you won't go potty when you know you have to pee-pee, then I'm going to start making you stop playing a lot to make you try to go. You know where the bathrooms are, and you're too big to wet your pants when you don't have to worry about finding a bathroom or waiting in line."