LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Learning To Use The Potty (private for Carrie96 and me)

Omo90210

It had only been a little over an hour since James's accident, and Sharon hadn't paid attention to how much milk he'd had, so she let him get up and pulled his pants back up after a couple of unsuccessful minutes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Okay, honey. I'll change you as soon as we get home. We're almost there." A few minutes later, Sharon unbuckled James from his car seat and carried him inside. She could feel his soggy pull-up through his pants. It was almost his bedtime, so she went ahead and bathed him, had him try to potty one more time, and put a diaper and his pajamas on him.

"Hi, sweetheart! Did you sleep good?" Sharon lifted James into her bed and settled him in her lap. His diaper felt soggy against her legs, even through his pajamas, so she assumed rushing to the potty wasn't going to be necessary this morning.

"I know, darling boy. It's okay. It's going to be a while before you stop pee-peeing while you're sleeping. That's why you wear a diaper at night. Let's get you dressed and eat breakfast." Sharon picked him up and carried him to the bathroom. "We're going to meet Carter and his mommy at the park later! Do you remember Carter and miss Anna?"

Sharon gave him some milk while she got breakfast for both of them. After cleaning up a little bit and packing a bag with snacks, juice, pull-ups, and a spare outfit for James, just in case, she helped him potty again, helped him into a pull-up, shorts, and a t-shirt, and buckled him into his car seat. Once they arrived, she lifted him out and gave him a talk about using the potty while they walked to the part where she and Anna had agreed to meet. "You're going to be busy playing with Carter, but tell me when you need to pee-pee. I'll have to change you if you wet your pull-up, so you'll have to stop playing for a couple of minutes, either way. But, you know you can come right back and play again. You won't be in trouble if you have an accident, but you will be if you pee-pee in your pants and don't tell me you did it, okay?"

When they reached Anna and Carter, Sharon sat James on the blanket Anna had spread on the ground for him and Carter and sat beside Anna. "Hi, Carter! Hi, Anna," Sharon greeted.

"Hi," Anna replied. Once the boys weren't paying them any attention, she whispered to Sharon, "This visit may be short-lived. Carter refused to potty before we left the house, and he's stopped telling me when he has to go, especially when he's having fun. I finally just stopped fighting it and told him it was his choice, but that I wasn't bringing extra clothes for him, so we had to go home if he wet his pants. I know I'm not supposed to punish him for accidents, but he knows what to do. He just won't, and it's so frustrating."