LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Learning To Use The Potty (private for Carrie96 and me)

Omo90210

"I'll be fast." Sharon quickly rinsed out James's wet training pants and shorts, then bathed him and got him dressed in dry training pants and a clean pair of shorts before taking him back outside. "Make sure you tell Mommy when you have to pee-pee again, okay?"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"That sounds great," Sharon agreed. "Come on, James, let's go potty before we leave. You've been doing so well, you don't have to wear a diaper when we go out anymore. You can wear a pull-up this time."

"That's okay, honey," Sharon finally said, after James had sat on the toilet for a few minutes. "I just wanted you to try." She helped him off of the toilet, washed his hands, and helped him step into a pull-up before getting him dressed.

"No, buddy. It's time for you to start paying attention to whether you need to potty when we're other places and get used to using other bathrooms. But tell Mommy or Daddy if you do wet your pull-up. If you pee-pee in it more than once, it will leak and get your clothes wet, just like when you pee-pee in your training pants."