LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Learning To Use The Potty (private for Carrie96 and me)

Omo90210

Sharon paused when she heard the trickling coming from his diaper and felt it growing warm against her. "Uh-oh, sweetie. It's okay. You stayed dry all night! I know you tried to make it to the potty." She held him close as he wet his diaper, trying to keep him from getting too upset.

Sharon gently wiped his tears away. "Sweetheart, it's okay. Let's get you cleaned up and into some big-boy training pants, and then we'll eat breakfast. You've been cooped up inside for a few days, I bet you're ready to play outside for a little bit!"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Breakfast first." Sharon cleaned James up, helped him step into a clean pair of training pants, and put a pair of shorts and a t-shirt on him. After breakfast, she refilled James's sippy cup and took him outside to play.

Sharon read and sipped a cup of coffee on the back porch while James played. After they'd been outside for a little while, she realized his juice was almost gone and was probably making its way to his little bladder. "James, honey, do you need to go pee-pee?"

Sharon anticipated James getting too distracted while he played after spending three days not feeling like doing anything, so she was expecting him to have a tough day with the potty today. She hoped she could catch him and get him to the toilet before he wet his pants to help him get back in the habit of listening to his body.

"Remember to tell Mommy when you have to go potty," Sharon reminded him every few minutes.

Sharon had become engrossed in her book, but looked up after a while when she realized James had been quiet. That was never good. Her heart sank when she saw him crouched over, with his legs pressed together and both hands buried into his crotch, as a wet stain spread across and down his shorts.

Sharon put her book down and walked over to James. "Come on, honey, let's go change," she said, matter-of-factly. When they got to the door, she picked him up and held him in front of her as she walked him back to the bathroom. The poor child was drenched. She knelt in front of James, took his socks and shoes off, and began to peel his soaked shorts and training pants off of him.