LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Learning To Use The Potty (private for Carrie96 and me)

Omo90210

Sharon had been reading on her phone as she rocked him and hadn't realized he had fallen asleep. When she felt him shift and then heard a faint trickling sound come from his diaper, she realized he was wetting himself. Once he was sleeping soundly again, she carefully changed his diaper and zipped his pajamas back up before tucking him into bed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Oh, sweetie." Sharon instinctively pressed her hand to his forehead. "You feel warm. Let's go get some medicine, and then you can sleep in here with Daddy and me, okay?" Sharon picked James up and held him close as she walked him to the kitchen.

"I know, baby. We'll get under the covers in just a minute, okay?" Sharon sat James on the counter and got the children's Tylenol and a sippy cup of juice for him. Once she'd fed him the medicine and let him drink some juice, she picked him up and checked his diaper, realizing he was wet. "Let's go change your diaper really quick, and then we'll go get back in bed with Daddy."

"It's okay, sweetheart. You were sleeping and didn't know you had to go potty. You'll pee-pee while you're sleeping sometimes for a while, and that's okay. You're still too little to stay dry every night, and that's why you still sleep in a diaper. I expect you to wet it at night a good bit."

Sharon reminded James to tell her when he needed to go potty. She couldn't tell what he was wearing under his pajamas because of the blanket, and she hadn't thought to ask Paul before he left, but she assumed James was in a pull-up, or maybe even a diaper. Paul was such a pushover when it came to James. She had stopped asking him every so often if he had to potty when he started having fewer accidents during the day, as he was getting used to stopping and thinking about whether he needed to go every now and then. She still made him go at certain times, like before and after naps and before getting in the car, though.