LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Learning To Use The Potty (private for Carrie96 and me)

Omo90210

Sharon watched sympathetically as a dark spot appeared across the front of James's shorts and spread down his legs. She got a clean pair of training pants, dry shorts, and the wet wipes from his room, ready to change him when he finished having his accident and came inside.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sharon quickly cleaned him up with a couple of wet wipes and helped him into his dry clothes. "It's okay, honey. You and Daddy can go back outside, and I'll come out as soon as I get dinner in the oven." She kissed his cheek and rinsed his clothes while they went back outside. A few minutes later, she poured herself a glass of wine and went out to the back porch.

He's done well today. That was the first time he wet his pants. He had a poop accident earlier, but I could tell he really didn't know he had to go until it was too late. That still happens sometimes, but not much. Other than that, he's made it to the potty every time."

"I know, he's getting so big." A little while later, Sharon's wine was gone, and she got up to check on dinner. "Dinner should be ready in a minute. Why don't you bring James inside in a couple of minutes and help him wash his hands?"

"Are you sure? Nothing hurts at all?" Sharon pressed her lips to the toddler's forehead, remembering how her grandmother used to swear up and down that lips were more sensitive, therefore better at detecting fever than a hand. He still didn't feel any warmer than usual, though.

"He says he's tired and wants to go to bed," Sharon reported. She put her hand back on James's forehead. "I'm afraid he's coming down with something, but I don't think he has a fever...Does he feel warm to you?" Sharon moved her hand so Paul could feel him.

Sharon stroked James's hair and kissed his forehead. He hadn't been sick since he'd come to live with them, so they weren't sure what to expect when the time came. "Let's go ahead and get you a bath and into your pjs, sweet boy. Then, we can rock and watch a movie." She carried him to the bathroom, started the bath water, and undressed him. "Good boy, your training pants are still dry! Do you need to potty before you get in the bath?" It hadn't been that long since James had pee-peed in his pants before dinner, but she wanted to make sure.

Sharon lifted him into the tub and quickly bathed him. When he was ready to get out, she dried him off, helped him try to pee-pee, taped a clean diaper on him, and zipped him into some footie pajamas. She patted his bottom and picked him up. "Tell Mommy if you have to pee-pee again before you fall asleep, okay? Let's go pick out a movie."