LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Learning To Use The Potty (private for Carrie96 and me)

Omo90210

Sharon and Anna had overdone it a bit with the wine the night before and stayed in bed until they smelled breakfast cooking. Sharon stumbled into the living room and gathered James into her arms. "Morning, sweetheart. Oh, wow, you're already dressed."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

James's training pants had absorbed most of his accident, and only a little bit had gotten on Sharon, so the blanket and chair were unscathed. Sharon went to their room to rinse her clothes out and to change into what she'd worn the day before. One thing she had definitely learned from potty-training was that James wasn't the only one who required extra "just in case" clothes when they left the house. Once she was dressed, she joined Anna, John, and Carter in the kitchen for breakfast and a much-needed cup of coffee. "I'm sorry, you guys. We'll eat breakfast and get out of here before James can pee on anything else. The blanket and chair are still dry, though."

"Oh, please," Anna answered. "There's nothing in this house that hasn't already been pottied on by either Carter or my nephew. He can't hurt anything." She got some Tylenol from a cabinet as Sharon poured a mug of coffee. "I certainly needed it this morning, and I'm guessing you do, too," she said as she tossed the bottle to Sharon.

"Yeah, drinking two bottles of wine between us probably wasn't the best idea last night." Sharon took the pills and made a plate of breakfast.

"Why don't you guys stay for a while?" Anna suggested as they ate breakfast. "John and Paul can take the boys down to the water, and you and I can make mimosas and recuperate," she said to Sharon. "We can let the boys tire themselves out, eat an early lunch, and by the time you get home, James will be ready for a long nap. That will also give you time to wash James's clothes so you can take them home clean."

Sharon put the potty-victimized laundry in the washing machine while Anna made mimosas and joined her on the porch. Breakfast and the Tylenol had helped her headache, and a mimosa sounded great. Anna played music from her phone, and they chatted as they watched their husbands play in the lake with their sons.

A little while later, James pee-peed in the water, barely aware that he was doing so. Being in the water made it harder for him to realize when he had to go or when he was doing so, since he was already wet, and the lake water wasn't that cold.

"I guess we should start lunch, since the men have had the boys all morning," Anna said, when the boys had been in the water for a couple of hours. "God, I needed that. Toddlers and hangovers do not mix."

"No, they certainly do not. It's also been nice not being constantly worried that James is going to have an accident." Sharon got up and followed Anna into the kitchen.