LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Learning To Use The Potty (private for Carrie96 and me)

Omo90210

"Oh, sweetie, it's okay, I know you don't feel good--James! Are you wearing training pants?!" Sharon was shocked when she felt his pajamas, and then herself, getting wet. She hadn't meant to sound angry, she was just surprised.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"I'm sorry, sweetheart, Mommy's not angry. I just thought you were wearing a pull-up. I should have asked Daddy what you were wearing. That was Mommy's fault, okay? I'm sorry. Let's go get you changed." Sharon picked James up and carried him to the bathroom.

• Like 1

Sharon quickly got James bathed and into a dry pull-up and pajamas. "It's all right, honey. Try to tell Mommy when you have to go potty again, but I know you don't feel good, so it's okay if you don't make it."

"Oh, sweetheart, it's okay. You didn't mean to. This will just take a second, and Mommy will be as good as new." Sharon quickly wet a cloth and washed herself where pee-pee had seeped through her clothes before putting some clean clothes on. After rinsing out both her and James's wet clothes, she picked him up and carried him to the living room.

Sharon ran her hand through his hair and kissed his warm forehead. "It's okay, darling. You were sleeping and didn't realize you had to go. Let's go get you changed, and then we can read a little bit before lunch, okay?"