LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The bratty stepdaughter pvt Danny

I look at you smiling wickedly and leads you out and into my car.

"jump in baby Kayla" I say, knowing your diaper will be seen as I let you into the passenger seat in the front

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kayla frowns as her best friend called her baby Kayla. She got into the passengers seat unaware that anyone might see her diaper.

"When we get to your place I'll take a shower." she said excited to finally get rid of the stupid diaper.

'No your mom said you're only allowed baths at home. I've got something that you'll like"

Unbeknown to Kayla, Laura had bought some training pants which will be what she wears.

"Ok ok but before I go obviously I need to change!" she said thinking if not she'll probably get in trouble from her stupid step mom.

"Are you going to get me some or do you just want me to get them myself?" she asked impatiently

"Wear them! That's all I have got for you. I don't call thongs proper underwear. And you certainly aren't soiling any of my underwear. Otherwise you'll wear a diaper.

"Well then baby girl, you can stay in your diaper! And if you shout at me again you'll be in very big trouble. Remember, your stepmom doesn't know about things that we have done. Even when you slept with Jake when you were 16. And believe me, when I say that I will tell her, then I will"

She was ready to get mad but when her friend dropped the bomb on her she knew she better shut up. Kayla knew if she told her that her mom would flip out or if she told her about them getting high!

"Fine I still need to be changed hand me a diaper and I'll take care of it!" not wanting her friend to change her.