LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The bratty stepdaughter pvt Danny

Looks at you "excuse me. You don't tell me what to do. Remember that I have criminal evidence that'll ruin the rest of your school days. If you want the whole school seeing how cute you look in your wittle baby pants then by all means carry on but I think you know that's not what you want"

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Laura shook her head

"Your stepmom gave me instructions Kayla, and I can't disobey her, she will want to see proof that you've actually been changed at least once"

"Let's just go to your house and I can wear panties while were out then on the way back you can change me!" she figured that sounded like a great idea and it should work.

"We can just come back then to satisfy my step mom put the diaper back on she'll never know!'

"Ok?!"

"I'm not throwing a tantrum!" she sounding just like a bratty toddler.. She looks at her former friend now babysitter as she gives her that stern mommy or babysitter look.

"How much longer?" she said feeling the urge to pee..

"Kayla, I am still your friend, I don't want to be treated like your babysitter, I just have to obey your moms orders. Otherwise I get in trouble"

Looks at you "How much longer until what? I can't take the diaper off if that's what you mean.

Kayla was frustrated and that was it after Laura told her she was going to let her use the bathroom but not now.

She stomped her foot..

"You can't do that you can't do that!" she yelled stomping her foot some more she was livid.

Kayla was embarrassed when she ordered a ticket for a toddler.

She didn't want to say anything to cause a scene.

The girl at the window could clearly see the diaper bag that said baby on it and had teddy bears on it.

Kayla just assumed the movie girl probably thought it was a college hazing

"Oh she's 17 but she has no bladder control so she's diapered. Hope you don't mind" I pay for the tickets and leads you into the theatre room

"Sure. Can I trust you to stay here and not fiddle with your diaper?" She says as she starts to head to the main foyer and order some food and also get your bottle filled up.

Looks at you "Yeah but it beats having to get up and use the bathroom and missing the movie. You are wearing your bathroom, where as I have to miss the movie if I have to go"