LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The bratty stepdaughter pvt Danny

"Please mommy I don't want her seeing me like this." she whined as everything just kept getting worse and worse. She wanted to be changed now!

"Mommy I'm so sorry I can do better I've learned my lesson." she cried hoping she would somehow have the magic words to change everything and not just her diaper.

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kayla wanted to be changed so for now she decided she'd be good!

"Fine!" she said with an attitude worrying that her sister might change her someday. She's seen how Tiffany's acts around babies when she babysat and now she could only imagine Tiffany doing it to her!

"You couldn't even last two seconds without starting. You've got two more chances now Kayla" I say as Tiffany lays the mat down and asks you to lay down

Kayla lays down closing her eyes waiting to be changed, she pretends in her mind she's at the beach anywhere but here. It's one thing to wear a diaper but it's another thing to have your diaper changed!

"She can practice that babysitting."

Kayla turns bright red wanting to smack her sister with all the baby talk. She closes her eyes again trying to control her anger!

Mary looks at you "this is something closer to home. Besides, this is part of her revenge plan for all the nasty things you've done to her over the years. Your dad's told me things.

"Owe!" she yelped rubbing her thigh as they began changing her! She hated this with a passion and had no idea how she would ever get used to this, it was so embarrassing and the stupid baby talk was making it worse..

"Just hurry up this is so humiliating!" she cried

Tiffany comes over to you "DId the wittle ickle baby make a stinky poopys. Awww, mommy Mary has a smelly job hasn't she. I wouldn't like to be the one changing your stinky bottom" Tiffany laughs.

Mary removes Kaylas diaper "Not a baby huh? Then why did you make stinky in your diaper? You would normally rebel and use the big girl potty.

Then she remembers "Ohh I remember, you're a baby, not a big girl, that's a good job you did baby girl" Mary says as she lifts your bottom and wipes you.

Suddenly the doorbell goes. It was Laura, one of Kayla's longest known friends. Tiffany goes to answer it and then there is giggling heard as Tiffany shows Laura the photos of Kayla in her messy diaper and then the words "Wait until the girls see this on Monday, how brilliant. She's always been a bit of a diva and a bit of a show off, and she even sometimes thinks she's too good for me and her other friends"

Laura comes in and sees you and her face lights up "How adorable, you look just like my niece. she's 18 months"

Kayla closes her eyes as her sister talks to her like she's a two year old. She hears the tapes of her diaper being ripped open.

"You'd spank me." she said softly. Mad that she'd even suggest she messed her diaper willingly. She worries that more and more people are going to see her as a baby.

The new baby blushes bright red as her mommy continues to coo at her as she lifts her bottom she feels so helpless as her mommy wipes her bottom.

"Please mommy I'll be good." she whines softly hoping somehow someway she might change her mind.

She hears the doorbell..

"Who's here!" she says frantically worried who might see her.

She looks up just as her mommy is putting baby powder on her pulling her diaper up.

Oh he'll know! She thinks to herself it's Laura.

"Shut up!" she says to her friend.

(Are you enjoying this and is this going as planned?)

Mary looks at you "No I won't spank you. Your auntie Laura is going to look after you while I go to meet a friend and Tiff goes to her boyfriends. Doesn't that sound fun"

(Yeah I love it)

"Laura has promised not to tease you. You can be a teenager while Laura is here, she is taking you to the cinema to see Beauty and the beast" I say as I hand her a diaper bag

Mary glares at you "You need to wash your mouth out with soap young lady, I will not have you talking to people like that. That's the reason you are in this position!"

"No!" she said softly hearing her diaper crinkle as she shifted her weight nervously. Terrified at the thought!

"Can we go now?" she asked just wanting to get away from her mommy.

She figured maybe she could talk her friend into letting her get her diaper off, better yet maybe she'd try to intimidate her and threaten her!

I hand Laura some money for a cab to the cinema and whispers something to her,

I crouch down to you "Kayla, if you can prove to me that you can behave, then I might consider giving you diaper free time, so you can wear normal underwear, but it depends on what Laura says"

Kayla was just waiting to get Laura alone then she was going to let her have it! She was thinking to herself none of her other friends now about this baby crap so they still worship the ground I walk on.. I'll just tell Laura to forget about this Bs and go to her house and get some panties and get rid of this diaper once and for all.

Laura looks at you "Kayla I know you too well. I'm under instructions. You're keeping the diaper on. We're going to the cinema. Your mom's has made a bottle up for you and some money for popcorn"