LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The bratty stepdaughter pvt Danny

"You can't be serious it's not fair Tiffany don't have to call you Aunt Mary!" she whines trying to process this all. Obviously kids don't remember much of their babyhood but it seemed Kayla was going to experience it all and remember every bit of it. She looked around not believing she was in a highchair wearing a diaper. She looked down at her food.

"This looks gross!"

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"B--but this looks gross can I please have a sandwich or something?" she asked as she was not at all used to having to ask for anything.

She looked around as she was stuck in a highchair this is so messed up she thought to herself!

Kayla felt better that she might get a sandwich if she was good.

"She don't call you mommy!" she whined as she was learning quick she was really going to be a baby and if that didn't make it clear the fact that she was about to be breast fed cinched it.

The baby laid there cuddled in her mommy's arms with the threat of getting in more trouble she began sucking.

Gives you a look "What did I say about the backchat? If you knew what was good for you, you'd behave if you really wanted privileges back" Mary knows, knowing she will do anything to ensure that Kayla never gets rewards, and that she remains in diapers for a very long time, so long that she'll be used to them and won't want to be a big girl anymore.

"I meant are we done here?" she referring to breast feeding. Grounded she thought damn this sucks!

"My friends can't come around here!" she whined not wanting them to see her as a baby. She figured Mary was so spiteful and full of revenge she'd invite them over and treat her just like a baby in front of her friends! He'll she might even ask them to babysit.

"Friday night I'm supposed to baby sit the Thompson's 3 year old." she just remembered

Looks at her and laughs "the Thomsons kid? I never knew that"

Looks at you "are you telling the truth. You'd never change a diaper if you was asked to! Why should I believe you? Have you got proof?"

Kayla was busted she always got her way so she had no need to lie so she wasn't very good at it!

"Um no I have no proof." she said trying to think of something she just wanted to get out of the house and take her diaper off. Now she was busted in a lie.

"No I was just making it up." she said softly hoping she wouldn't get in trouble again!

Looks at her and smirks "Kayla I am not stupid, your dad would have said you babysit for the neigbours kid and he didn't so don't lie to me. I am not punishing you. You are in diapers until you change your act"

Kayla was relieved she wasn't going to be punished but she started to sweat as she needed to go to the bathroom!

"Um Mar or mommy I need to go to the bathroom can you please take this off?!" she asked nervously anxiously

Looks at you "I said, you use the diaper, if you want to escape more punishments then I suggest you be good and use your diaper like a good toddler"

"Wh-what No are you serious!" she couldn't believe her new mommy was actually going to make her use her diaper!

She danced around doing the potty dance. After several minutes she wet her diaper.

Kayla began crying.

"Are you happy now!" she said through her tears not even realizing just how much of a toddler she looked like.

I spank Kayla

"Don't speak to me like that, this is all down to you, I actually thought you was starting to be nice to me but it seems that you will always hate me. And for what? For me trying to be nice to you. Two can play at that game. You will find some more things leaving your room very soon. Be prepared"

"Owe owe!" she cried not that it hurt cause her diaper absorbed most of the blow except when she swatted her on her thighs.

She rubbed her things as they felt like bees stung her!

"No please I'll be nice I just don't wanna be a baby." she whined

"Um what are you going to take from my room?" she asked curiously

Mary's smile becomes a little wicked and she looks at you

"And why does Little Miss Diaper Baby need changing then? come on, nice and loud so mommy can hear you?"

"I thought you said you was a big girl and didn't have accidents??? You need more spankings for lying to mommy, just wait until your daddy hears about this, he won't be happy will he"

Kayla looked at Mary hoping she would have sympathy for her but she found none. She was mad at how Mary teased her but she had no choice but to be Mary's baby doll.

"Cause I wet myself." she said louder hoping that would be all.

"No you made me do it, please please don't tell him!" she whined

"Lay down then so I can change your diaper. I'm going to put you in underwear because I've arranged for you to go to the cinema with your friends.

"Pick me up and drop me off but they'll think I'm a kid!" she whined as she didn't want Wendy and Laura to see her like this.

"Please mommy I promise I'll be good." she smiled hoping that would make her mom feel good and she might go easier on her.