LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Babysitting switch up

Thickpadding

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

By the time she set him down he was no longer angry. Just defeated. He looked at the toys wishing he could do something more entertaining. Instead of playing he just stared at his feet, wondering how his life could have gotten this bad so quickly.

Hailey watched Levi. She sat on the floor with him took of his socks and started to do the little pigs.

" this little pig went to the market " she cooed going threw all the toes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hailey stopped then walked over to the closet and pulled out a thin diaper.

" you can only use if you are going to start acting more like a baby " Hailey says holding up the diaper.

Hailey was getting frustrated with Levi. She let him untapped hype diaper then she grabbed the paddle and started to spank Levi.

" you never take your diaper without mommy permission " she yelled

Is freedom form the diaper was short lived and he was once over her lap being spanked. It was rediculous how much he had cried this day but the pain was just too much. "Your are not my mom," was all he could get out of his mouth through all the pain and tears.

Hailey stops the spanking.
" I will think about it but right now I'm really mad at so I'm putting you to bed " Hailey says. She stands levi up then lays him in his bed.

Hailey walks out of the nursery locking the door behind her.

She goes downstairs and calls her best friend and starts to talk about Levi and how bad he was today. Just ranting to her.

Levi woke up and was alone and for a moment disoriented. His butt hurt massively and he really had to pee. Knowing he wouldent be able to get out of the bed by himself. He knew it was inevitable so he just let go in his diaper. It wasent as easy to do as he though but after a minute his diaper grew warm but nowhere near full.