LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Babysitting switch up

Thickpadding

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hailey had everything set up to baby sit her friend kid for the week. She was hopping he wouldn't give her much trouble.

Hailey went to the store and bought stuff for a 5 year old boy to play with even a little training potty.

The day finally arrived and Hailey was waiting at the door for Levi then she seen a little boy come to her door. That must be him she said to herself and waited for the knock.

Hailey opened the door. " hey Levi come in did your parents leave already " she said in confusing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"come in I don't want you to get a cold " Hailey says. She opens the door all the way. Then she looked at levi and saw he had no bags. Good thing I have clothes she thought to herself.

" well i have basic cable and wifi but I think you will have plenty to do why you are here " she says

Hailey smiled and shut the door and locked she didn't want Levi to get out.

" okay now I know this is going to be hard leaving your parents but I can say that you will have lots of fun here " Hailey says with a smile. Complete Ignoring Levi last statement.

" I'm sorry but you can't leave I'm suppose to babysit you for a week and they already payed me so you can not leave little boy " Hailey said in strict voice.

" I'm sorry but I'm suppose to be watching you and you are only five so you can not go anywhere by your self " Hailey stood up she was wondering what the boy would do next.

" sorry but I'm in charge there is nothing to sort out. " Hailey says then sits back on the couch.

She study's Levi for minute the thought he would look way cuter in an outfit she bought early for him.

" let's get you changed " Hailey says holding her hand out

She watched as Levi walked to the corner. " you can sit their until you are ready to get your clothes changed " she says then sat back down.

Hailey sat and waited to see how long Levi would sit their for. " you can't sit their for ever " Hailey says with a smile.

When Hailey saw that levi was asleep she gently picked him up and brought him upstairs. She took off his clothes then placed paw patrol training panties. The a baby blue onsie over his pants. She then placed him in a toddler bed and left the room.

Levi did not wake up thought the whole ordeal and only woke up thirty minutes after he had been set down. When he awoke he was in a strange room and and a strange bed. He felt different and looked down to see the onesie.