LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Babysitting switch up

Thickpadding

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hailey sat in the kitchen and talked to her friend about Levi and what to do with him. She then heard banging she looked and saw Levi trying to break threw the bars.

" Levi stop that right now " she yelled.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hailey looked in the living and Levi was still sitting. She still sat in the kitchen. Then she sat down and continue to talk.

" Levi are you thirsty " she called out to him.

Levi tried to pull away after the pacifier was removed but enbottle was shoved into his mouth and held there by Hailey so he coudlent spit I thought out. The formula was disgusting and he wanted to gag, but instead it slid down his threat sickingly.

" I'm sorry but I'm not taking that diaper off of you. From now on you will potty in that. Maybe in couple months I will re potty train you" Hailey says.

Then she smiles when Levi said he had to go to the bathroom.

" I'm sorry you should of thought of that before you were bad" Hailey says.

She wanted Levi to be embraced for using his diaper so she sat him on her lap and started to rock him.

Hailey cooed gently to Levi. Trying to cal him down. She rocked and rocked for a while trying to calm Levi down.

" it's okay I promise being a baby isn't hard"

" I'm sorry but this got your own good. As soon as you are done I will bring you upstairs to change" Hailey said continue to rock Levi.

" now just let it go it's not good to hold it in" she says

When she repositioned him he panicked. "Hey don't do that it will...". But when she pushed his knees up to his chest he knew that was her goal. Within five seconds Levi's bowels fully released and filled his diaper with a large mushy mess. As his bowels released, so too did his bladder and his diaper took on a yellowish brown coloring.

Hailey cooed why Levi was in the position.

When he was done she sat him up carried him to the nursery.

" let's get you all clean " she says softly.

She untapped his diaper looked at the nasty messy. Then took wipes and started to wipe his bottom. After added powder then a nice thick diaper.

" all done " she said happily.

Hailey picked up levi. " it's okay I promise changes aren't bad" she brought him over to the rocking chair.

" I want you in diaper for aleast a couple months because you were being naughty early and soon you won't be potty trained because you will be use to diapers" Hailey explains to levi. She places a pacifier in Levi mouth to calm him down.