LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Babysitting switch up

Thickpadding

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was the most humiliating thing being undressed and sat on the child potty. However when he was sat down he felt himself going pee and he blushed even deeper. He stood up after going and looked at Hailey. "Now what?"

Hailey watched Levi go pee then she pulled up his panties and button his onesie.

" okay you can play why I clean your potty out " Hailey said then picked Levi up and placed him in his play pen.

Then took potty and started to clean it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hailey watched Levi go pee then she pulled up his panties and button his onesie.

" okay you can play why I clean your potty out " Hailey said then picked Levi up and placed him in his play pen.

Then took potty and started to clean it.

Hailey came back out to the living and placed the potty down in the living room.

" I'm going to make dinner if need to use the potty agian call me " Hailey said then walk out the living room.

There were baby toys scatteded throughout the playpen but none of them looked like they would hold his interested. So instead he looked around the house for anything to entertain himself but it was just a boring old house.

Hailey made dinner checking on Levi ever once in awhile. When dinner was done she grabbed Levi out the play pen and sat him in a booster seat.

She placed mac n cheese in front of him." Eat all your food then I will give you bath " Hailey said then started to eat here food.

He was hungry and he found no reason o fight it so he ate greatfuly. He was worried she might have put him in a highchair. The bath worried Levi but to his shame the thought of her washing his naked body turned him on a bit. "Done."

Hailey finished eating the cleaned up the dishes.

" okay let me take you to your potty." Hailey said then unsnapped his onesie and sat him on the training potty.

Hailey undressed Levi and didn't pay attention to him getting turned on. She began washing his back then quickly begins to was his front. Then makes her way to his privates.

Hailey picks Levi up and brings him to the nursery. She lays him on the changing table and takes out a diaper for him. She places the diaper under her and tapes it up. Then takes blue footie pajamas and puts it on him.

" okay you have 5 minutes to play before you brush your teeth " Hailey says and goes downstairs

" it's for night time only and you are not you are my toddler " Hailey says. She goes to kitchen and fills up a sippy cups

" go play why you have the time then it's bed time " she says then goes back to the couch a

Levi hated the feeling of the thick crinkly diaper between his legs. This was much worse than the training panties. Every moved caused the diaper to crinkle and it made him waddle. "I don't wet the bed. Take me out of this."