LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Babysitting switch up

Thickpadding

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hailey sighed and picked Levi up.
" I can put a diaper on you if you want those are thick cotton training panties. For kids who are potty training " Hailey said. She placed mittens on Levi hand so he couldn't use them.

"That's better " she says

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Levi couldn't bwlwive how quickly he was overpowered. He was soon wearing mittens and could no longer do anything about the clothes he was in. "I don't need diapers or training panties. I'm not a baby and I can use the bathroom just fine.

Hailey was getting frustrated with Levi.

" Levi I don't like to spank kids but I think you are about to get one. " Hailey said even angry before

Hailey was getting frustrated with Levi.

" Levi I don't like to spank kids but I think you are about to get one. " Hailey said even angry before

Hailey laughed. " I'm babysitting you and your parents know I didn't kidnapped you and you are allowed to spank kids on there bottom." Hailey says still laughing.

" okay I will call them " Hailey said.

She grabbed her phone and dialed Levi parents number.

They didn't answer the phone. Hailey sent them a text saying she had Levi here and was wondering when they will come back.

" I sent them a text co we will wait and see " Hailey said.

Hailey sighed. She didn't know what to do jack text surprise her but. She actually liked having Levi as her child so she was going to keep him as long as possible.

" well I guess I got mixed up " Hailey said.

" yes I can and I will " Hailey says. She let levi have his tantrum. Then placed him over her knee then spanked him 15 times.

" I hope you are going to listen from now on " Hailey says sitting Levi back up.

" no you are staying in those clothes and you may call me mommy " Hailey says she stands up and goes over to the rocking chair holding levi.

" I promise your safe with me "