LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Babysitting switch up

Thickpadding

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hailey stopped pushing the stroller. " you are but I want to push just in case you try running". She hold up the diaper. Bag. " it has an extra pair of clothes just in case you have an accident.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hailey brought the stroller in then took out Levi.

" I'm sick of your mouth I'm going to wash it out with soap then you can have a time out " Hailey said getting really mad.

She brought Levi up to the bathroom. Grabbed a bar of soap .
" open now " she said then swatted his butt.

Hailey shoved the soap in his mouth. " I didn't say you swore I said I'm tired of that attitude you had all day when I tried to be nice to you ". Hailey said. Then walked Levi over to the corner.

Levi wanted to argue back about her being nice but all that came out was intelligible mumbling with the soap in his mouth. He stood in the corner and tried not to swallow any of the suds, however a few did go down his thoat and he tried not to gag.

Hailey got really mad as Levi was yelling at her. She then walked out the room came back with the paddle. Pulled him over knee and started to spank him.

" you are not an adult you are baby and will do nothing about it. I'm tired of you thinking your an adult but in reality you are not. For now on you are to do baby things. " she scolded him.

Hailey stood him up and brought him to the nursery. She laid him down and diapered him.

" now this will definitely teach that you are a baby "

Hailey walked over to the rocking chair and slipped a pacifier in Levi mouth.

" that was when I thought you were a big boy clearly you are not " she says softly.

Levi tried to spit the pacifier out but the bulb seemed to encompassing his whole mouth and he was unable to do so. Instead he stood up and tried to walk out of he room but with the bulk of e diaper between his legs, he wobbled and fell on his butt. Growling with frustration he tried again with the same results.

Hailey walked over to Levi and picked him up and brought him downstairs and placed him in the play pen.

" you stay there for a couple of minutes " Hailey says then walks to the kitchen