LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Babysitting switch up

Thickpadding

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hailey let Levi sit in pout then took him back upstairs to the bathroom. She put tooth paste on a tooth brush and handed it to him. " brush then its bed time " she says.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Levi took the toothbrush resentfully and quickly brushed his teeth. This had been the worst day ever. He hoped that when he woke up in the morning this will have turned out to just be a bad dream. "Done."

Levi taught sleep as long as he could but the gentle rocking soon had him closing his eyes and drifting off to dream world. He dreamt that Hailey had him dressed in super thick diapers and was pushing him in a stroller though the mall. Everyone pointed and laughed and all Levi could do was cover his eyes and cry.

Levi awake once again in the toddler bed. He sighed as he poked his diaper. It was not a dream. He tried to climb out of the bed but couldn't get passd th rails with ththe thick padding between his legs.

Hailey smiled. " yes you can " she says sweetly. She takes Levi pajamas off and diaper gets a new pair of training panties a pair of green shorts that snap in the middle then a. White t shirt with a truck on it.

When she was done getting him changed she looked at him smiled.

" ready to go eat breakfast. "

" yes it does you kept you diaper dry all night good boy " she praise Levi. She takes his hand brings him to the living room.

" I'm almost done with breakfast watch tv " Hailey says then goes off to the kitchen.

Levi was couldn't really glad to hear that. Levi sat down on the couch and tunrned on cartoons. He assumed that would be all she would allow. During the show his stomach growled and he gasped. "Oh no."

Hailey saw Levi come in " okay baby lets get your potty chair out " she unsnapped his shorts and placed him on the potty.

" do you have to make pee pee or poopies " Hailey ask

Hailey knew what Levi was doing. She quickly went upstairs to get the baby wipes.

" okay mommy will clean " she says

Then started to clean Levi messy bottom. She placed the wipes in the toilet then went upstairs to clean it.