LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Daddy time (private with Danny)

Baby_James

"Love you too" as she hangs up.

Jake in his car seat starts to let out some stink farts and before long he starts to grunt as his face gets red and focused. He pushes and immediately fills up his diaper to the brim

Luke watches his brother and realizes he has to go too and does the same thing filling up his diaper

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hang up and focus on driving.

We are almost back home when I smell something coming from the back and hear something coming from the boys diapers "i think my two boys need their diapers changed, don't they"

"Jakey? Luke? did you both make stinkies?"

After what seems forever we arrive home.

I rush out the car and grab both boys and get them inside and straight upstairs

I lay them on their changing tables and remove their clothes realising their diapers will be horrifyingly bad.

• 3 weeks later...

Both of the twins were doing better as they layed down in there cribs sucking there thumbs they cooed and babbled.

luke started sucking on his pacifier and jake tryed to get comfortable but couldn't find his teddy bear

It doesn't take long before both of the boys are fast asleep for a nap in there cribs. Danny's boss gives him a call saying that he needs to talk and is going to be over in an hour since Danny can't come to the office he figured he can come to Danny instead

I head to the door and open it "Hi Sir, come in" I say as I let him in and lead him into the lounge
"please do excuse me one moment, my son needs a bottle of milk, would you like a coffee or tea?"

I make his coffee and hand it to him

"I will be right back, really sorry about this" I say as I head to the nursery

"Hey Luke what's wrong? Daddy's got a very important visitor that I need to talk to" I say as I pick him up and cuddle him

I pick him up and cuddle him and I bring him into the lounge where I hand him a bottle of warm milk to let him relax and I sit down with my boss

"Really sorry sir, my son had a bad dream, I can tell because of the way he was crying" I sit down and look nervous

"I wondered what was up. I hope I haven't done anything wrong"

Luke sucked on his bottle and cooed and babbled while staying in Danny's arms "on the opposite actually I just wanted to come by tat I was impressed wit how you handled yourself this week wit the account, I know your wife is out of town so why don't you take the rest of the week off"

Looks at my boss stunned as I cuddle Luke

"I don't know, I don't want to be a bother, the boys can stay with their grandmother, I need to work though"