LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Daddy time (private with Danny)

Baby_James

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I miss her too, she will be home very soon. She said that your grandma is much better, she just wants to make sure that she is okay and that her dad can look after her until she is okay to look after herself"

I smile as I get his bottom cleaned up "that's a lot of stinky poopy for such a little man"

I get him all cleaned up and then diapered

"I think that would be a good idea, we have the afternoon" I look at you "Are you still a little sleepy?" I say as I finally tape the fresh diaper up.

I put him in a swim diaper then quickly change Jake into one and I pack the diaper bag up and I head to the bathroom to wash my hands before we thank my mom and we head off to the leisure centre.

Danny makes jake and Luke hold Danny's hand tight when they arriv not wanting them to run of and accidentally fall in the pool. They both laugh and are excited.luke jumping up and down ready to let go in "daddy daddy can we go now please"

I look at them both "Boys I will be right here okay if you need me" I say as I help them into the pool, as I let them have fun while I swim around watching them but letting them have fun as well, making sure that they stick to the rules.

"No running on the side of the pool, its very wet and you might fall and have a accident, and not a potty one that is"

It's been well over an hour and the boys need some food so I help then both out and get them back to the family room where we go into a private cubicle.

Smiles at you both "lets see what you both did in your diapers while you were swimming"

My smile turns to a little annoyed "Luke, don't keep doing that please" (not sure this cubicle would have a toilet, its got a changing table in it)

(I can go with it :)