LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Daddy time (private with Danny)

Baby_James

I hug him "I am not angry Jakey okay, just be more careful okay"

I look at Luke "come here, I will put a plaster on it okay, it won't hurt for long, daddy promises"

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I smile and kiss his knee better

"aww its okay buddy to be upset, but daddy is here. I promise mommy will be home soon, when she knows that nanny is okay" I cuddle them both, not favouring either boy.

Looks at Luke "sorry buddy you know I'd rather be with you two. Daddy will be home as soon as possible okay"

Smiles at Jakes comment "that's right it's Granny"

I head in quietly and see the boys all tuckered out "Hey mom, I see the boys are worn out, did you have to change them at all? they both pooped earlier so they may not need to poop until later after dinner" I say smiling at them,

Smiles as I go into the kitchen with mom and let them sleep "thanks for looking after them, I had an urgent appointment with a client and they are thinking about offering me a promotion.

"Danny that's great I am so proud of you and sure the boys are too. If you need more help babysitting just let me know"

Luke starts to wake from his nap and yawns start still sleepy but smiles a little "hi dada" he sucks his thumb and reaches up

I smile at him "i think you two need a nap, then I will take you home okay" I smile as I pick both boys up and carry them to their bedroom they have at their grandmas house.

Looks at Luke

"Luke, what did daddy say about whining? You are a big boy, and if you want me to treat you like a big boy, I suggest you behave yourself and think twice before starting a tantrum. You are yawning and need some sleep"

Luke was annoyed and upset with daddy for making him take a nap and felt his tummy rumble. He didn't bother telling daddy that he had to go as mommy had slowly been trying to potty train him and his brother and immediately filled his diaper

Sniffs the air and looks at Luke and my annoyance turns to a smile "baby boy, did you make a stinky present for daddy?" I say smiling and begins to tickle him "how can I be mad at my little man" I say