LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Daddy time (private with Danny)

Baby_James

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I smile at Jake "I think you both better come up so I can change you one after the other as quickly as possible" I say as pick Luke up and kiss his cheek.

I look at Jake "jakey, you gonna come upstairs with daddy and your brother to be changed too?" I say holding my other arm out. I can hold both boys at the same time.

Smiles at both boys and I get Luke onto the changing table and place Jake in his crib.

Starts removing Luke's clothing and the smell is already up Dan's nostrils "peeyew you sure take after your daddy in the smell department

Looks at Jake "okay buddy, just wait 2 minutes while daddy gets your brother in a diapee okay" I say as I finish wiping Lukes bottom, get the soiled diaper out of the way and gets the fresh diaper under his bottom. I apply powder and rash cream and tape the fresh diaper up and then put him in his pyjamas he wears for bed.

I lift him up and puts him in his crib.

"Okay daddy just needs to wash his hands and then he will be back with two babas okay" I say as I leave the room, head to the bathroom to wash my hands, then go downstairs and make two bottles of warm formula that Amy left the boys.

I then bring them back up and hand each boy their bottles. I clear the soiled diaper up and wrap it up and bin it with a huge sigh of relief.

I leave the boys to drink their milk and head down, knowing they'll go to sleep soon.

Both of the twins now both cleaned and with bottles are doing better and sleeping in there cribs.

They sleep through the night which is rare but Luke wakes up early wth a soaking wet diaper from all the bottle and stands in his crib jumping and crying and jake wakes up joint his brother calling for mommy and daddy

I head over and pick Luke up and comfort him "hey buddy, its okay, its only a little scrape, don't worry"

he looks at jake "Jakey, you need to be more careful" I say in a tone not harsh but to show that I am little annoyed with their behaviour

"I did warn you both"

Jake looks down when Danny yells at him for misbehaving and hurting luke. "I sowie daddie" he says in his soft voice

Luke continues to cry and point to his knee "it huuuurts daddy" he whines and complains