LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Becoming the Bully's baby (Private)

Skylove27

Alex smiled "ok honey that's ok it's still good to rest but you can get up now and we can leave for sky zone. Just throw on some flip flops baby because you either jump barefoot or with thier special sock depending on what they tell you. I'll meet you down stairs"

They drove to sky zone Alex looked at Liam in the rear view mirror "ok baby while we're out today I expect you to listen to me and stay with me at all times. You can talk to other kids but not grown ups unless they work there or I ok it and I expect you to hold my hand got it sweetie'

Alex got out of the car. He came around and opened Liam's door and h led out his hand "well baby regardless of whichever of those you think you are we have already talked about the fact that I do t want you crossing streets on your own and a parked my lot is the same thing as a street. It's just too dangerous and I can't let anything happen to my boy so" he held out his hand for Liam to take

Alex bent down and grasped Liam's chin "sweetie this is about safety which is very important but is also about you being a good boy and obeying me when we're in public. This is our first trip out and if your a good boy today maybe we can talk about changing rules later, maybe right now I'd like you to take my hand

Liam actually seemed calm and didn't struggle when his chin was grabbed. He frowned though as he listened to Alex. He reluctantly took his hand and stepped out of the car. Feeling frustrated and not looking that he had to hold his hand, he started to bite his arm tightly. (not Alex's arm)

Alex looked down and stopped when he saw Liam biting instead of getting up set he bent down pulled Liam into a tight hug while gently getting his arm out of his mouth he said into his ear "no no baby we don't bite or hurt ourselves your far too important for that sweetheart" he held the boy rubbing his back "it's all ok baby boy just breath"