LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Becoming the Bully's baby (Private)

Skylove27

Alex frowned "pull ups are not negotiable honey, they're just a precaution if you don't need them don't use it bit if you need it then it will be there and no one said you were always sassy baby just sometimes but why he naughty stool is a good idea, it will give you a time out to think about behavior" rubbing Liam hair Alex asked and why don't you lke Billy's and Jeremy hon"

Alex stopped and put his hands on Liam's shoulders saying "baby this is important, I need to know exactly what you mean bullying is not a problem little boys should be handling by themselves you need grownup help from an adult and depending on exactly what they're saying I will have to handle things differently"

Seeing that Liam was going to need more support Alex pulled the boy onto his lap and said "now this is important baby when you say they push you around do you mean they hurt you or do you mean they tell you what to do and can you tell me a couple of the names they call you sweetie" Alex hugged the boy

Liam frowned. "Well... Sometimes Jeremy will shove me roughly into the shelves making everything fall off them and he'll yell at me about it if costumers walk in. He'll call me a clumsy and lazy. And Billy will hit me in the back of the head really hard if I'm not paying attention and will call me an idiot. One time Billy dropped a basket of gaterade bottles on my foot and it was really hard to walk on for a week. They are really mean to me..

"Ok baby I will talk to your boss and see what else we can do, but I won't allow you to work with either of those boys anymore. Is there anyone else who works there that you do like and wouldn't mind watching you, he said there are a lot of part time kids who work there"

Alex continued to hold the boy saying "ok sweetheart I will talk to your boss about this situation but don't worry I promise to be discreet now while I do that why don't you continue with your chores ok baby" Alex let the boy up and stood to make his phone call

Alex explained the situation to Glenn Liam's boy and was relived with how supportive he was again being. He stepped in the room was working and said "Lili do you know Chris is he ok or no I told Glen about Gene and Michelle and he asked about Chris"

"Of course baby we will make sure you don't have to see hem at all and you can meet Chris tomorrow and see how you feel" he end the conversation "I'm going to start prepping lunch sweetie, it will take a while after chores you can get dressed if you want"

Alex gave Liam a stern look "first of all little boy little boys do not tell grown ups what they will or won't do, they ask, next do you really thing that is how you should speak to someone who is trying to do something for you by insulting what they made" he softened a bit and lastly baby you may have something else if your try it first" I expect you to take a real bit first though honey"