LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Becoming the Bully's baby (Private)

Skylove27

Alex hugged the little boy tightly but quickly gathered thier things pulling Liam up on his hip he said " sorry baby boy you have a really bad boo boo and I need to make sure it's just a sprain now we are going to the doctors baby it will be ok and I'll be with you the whole time I promise" Alex picked Liam up carrying him to the car

"Liam baby, we need to get you checked, it won't take long and I'll be with you the whole and we will be as quick as possible"

alex parked in the ER parking then pulled Liam from the car and practically ran into the ER

With Liam in his arms Alex followed the doctor into an exam room. He deposited the little boy onto the table standing next to him and holding his hand

the doctor noticing the swollen ankle set to work then said "what we have here is a bad sprain, he'll

Alex was back quickly with two big bags he got back in the car driving toward home and said "now baby just so we are clear you'll be staying at my house now, I can't leave you alone like this but I have a room all ready just for you baby"

Alex simply shook his head "sorry baby I want to sleep in my bed where I have my clothes. You'll see though honey I have a nice room all set up just for you and we will bring over any clothes and anything you may need"

they pulled in and Alex unbuckled coming to Liam's door he opened the door pulling Liam into his arms along with his bags