LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Teacher becomes mommy(private)

BabyWarlock

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(No nut she does have a boyfriend who is currently away and I'm going to to timeskip)

The next morning I wake up, and come int your bedroom. I climb into bed beside you and snuggle with you.

I don't wear a bra to bed so I sit up and lift my top up and sits you on my lap and let's you relax..

"Now honey you know we are going to school today and we have to call each other by our names okay.

(phone rings?

(who is it?)

"hm I wonder who that could be, honey can you latch off, mommy has to answer this, it could be about the adoption"

Tain latches off and waits for his Mommy to get her phone. The person calling is her boyfriend, Kieran.

"Hi babe, how are you doing over back in England? Anything exciting happen?", he asks. Kieran was currently away on business in Northern Ireland.

"things are good. erm, I erm, I have something to tell you. It's an incredibly long story, but basically, I am looking after one of my students because his dad has been arrested because he has been hitting his son, and well, he wears diapers. He's such a good boy and we have a great relationship. I can't wait for you to meet him, hes 11"

"Okay. Umm well we always wanted a kid. I'll be backin two days so see and speak to you then.", he hangs up.

Tain looks at his Mommy, "Who was that?", he asks curiously. He hopes he isn't in trouble.

"well, mommy has a friend called Kieran, he is a few years older than me, and he is a sweetheart, I just told him about our little situation and he can't wait to meet you when he returns from his business trip"

I see your worried look as I come in

"Honey, I promise you Kieran is very nice. We will always have our mommy baby time okay. He said he can't

"of course he wouldn't hit you. He said he can't wait to meet his new special little man. He has always wanted a little boy. I will protect you no matter what"