LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Teacher becomes mommy(private)

BabyWarlock

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Yeah I mentioned it to them and they agreed that when we got married that the six of us would sit down and talk about it. That's obviously me and you. And our parents"

Kieran goes upstairs and gently shakes Tain, who is snoozing in his toddler bed. "Tain, mate. It's time to wake up, wanna come downstairs with Daddy?"

I yawn and stretch, "Yes pleade Daddy."

Looks at Tain and smiles "Is that so? I understand from that, that daddy got away with a stinky nappy that time?"

I sit down on the couch and signal for Tain to come over "Kieran can you give us some time please. I know you need to unpack honey"

Tain comes over and climbs up on the sofa. He snuggles into his Mommy. "Mommy milk please Momma.", he says.

"Of course.", Kieran gets his suitcase and starts to unpack upstairs. He gets Tain's present out.

"Daddy has some exciting news for you, and we know that you might be happy with it. We will have to tell you together though. Do you like your new daddy?" I ask him as he suckles.

Tai nods as he suckles. He snuggles inti his Mommy and enjoys the backrub. J finishes feeding and sits up on his Mommy's lap just as Kieran comes back in.

"Should I tell him the news, Babe?", Kieran asks Lisa.