LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Teacher becomes mommy(private)

BabyWarlock

Eliza hears this "maybe we should wait until they are actually at the daycare, it's better for them to be in the actual environment"

(we can plan it when it comes to that)

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lisa sees you and smiles and notices the smell of pee "aww did you wet your diaper baby boy? come on then lets change you" I pick you up and carry you upstairs to change you.

Looks at you unsure

"Are you sure you are all done using your diaper sweetie? you know, you haven't done a poo today. maybe I should wait to change you, go back and play sweetie, Danny is going home soon so make the most of your time together today"

Tain starts whimpering as he pushes the mushy load out somebof it spills into his trousers. "MOMMY!!! ICKY!!" ZHe screams and collapses on the floor, crying and throwing a fit. The pain of pushing such a large stool through was tough.

Danny looks at you "its okay, I made a messy earlier, its not too bad" he comforts you

Lisa comes in and sees you "aww baby boy, its okay, are you having trouble going?" I ask you

(forget he's there)

"If you are going to shout at mommy, then you will go into timeout, I am only trying to be nice! I gave you the option to use the toilet and you declined it!!" I say as I take your hand and put you against the wall in the corner

"10 minutes" I leave the room

((I thought he went back downstairs to play???))

I look at you "I'm sorry but I have to punish you. You can't just have a tantrum and be rude to mommy. That's not nice. 5 minutes okay and then we'll talk while I change you"

Danny nods as he is carried upstairs to his friend who is in timeout

"sorry you has to see this Danny but your friend isn't behaving very well"

Danny nods "Tain be bad?" he says

Tain is still whimpering but manages to wave.

Eliza decides not to say anything except, "Yes Honey Tain was being naughty.", she then goes and hugs Lisa and goes with Danny.

(Now it's just Lisa and Tain for the mo)