LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Teacher becomes mommy(private)

BabyWarlock

"I have but Dan-dan's system takes a long time to get rid of it. He should be better by wednesday but I just need to make sure he doesn't have anything eith too much sugar for the next two weeks."

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"My Tain sometimes get a hurt tummy but he's okay at the moment, he loves his sweets though. Hopefully Danny will be back to normal soon, just make sure you tell the staff about his little problem. Plenty of milk and plenty of rest"

(its what the adoption agency said)

Looks at you "Sure" I say as I pour the coffee for us both and hand you a cup and we go into the lounge to sit down.

The boys are playing happily in the playroom.

I pick up another one and I customise him so he looks like me (red hat, blue shirt and the legs are red for the trousers)

"This is cool, I wish we didn't have to go to school, we could just play all day"

Looks at you knowing we are both able to do big boy work.

"We are big boys though, not babies. Although we use diapers all the time, sorry-" I say as I let another load of mess into my diaper, although it doesn't smell that bad.

I smile as I see Tain comforting Danny

"Aww, bless him, you can use the bathroom Eliza, it might be a bit messy, I will get you a towel and some washing stuff" Lisa says as she leaves the room to get the items.

"I'm sorry mommy, it came out" Danny says through sniffles.

"It's alright Baby let's go and get you changed.", She says as she brings Danny upstairs and ntapes his fiaper standing him on a towel. "Well it's not as much as earlier so you're definetely clearing up."

"That's good mommy" I say a little cheered up.

Lisa looks at Tain "It's okay baby, he will be back soon, now do you need a fresh diaper too? or are you hungry and want some milk?"

"Nu I wanna walk but can I hold your hand?", Tain asks nervously.

"Let's give you a quick wash hmm Baby?", she says and runs a cloth under the warm water ad cleans Danny all over with it including some parts.

Takes your hand and leads you downstairs "It's okay to say yes sweetheart" I smile

Danny nods and waits for his mom to get all the messy stuff off his bottom, as some of it was too icky to be washed with wipes.

I grab an apple and cut it up into small segments and hands it to you "take small bites okay sweetie, I don't want you to be poorly"

Danny smiles at his mommy "Thanks mama" he says as he cuddles her, feeling much better

"Am I staying here tonight mama? I like pwaying with Tain and his Wego"

"Of course they will honey, one of my friends runs the daycare and she has twin boys the same age as you and Danny and they are really nice, we was hoping to do a playdate so you four could get to know each other"