LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Teacher becomes mommy(private)

BabyWarlock

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Absolutely Lizz, I mean it's clear that he feels comfortable around you, otherwise he wouldn't lwt himself regress near yoi and I mean he calls you Mommy so.. yeah definetely, I'll sign the form as well."

"I do too and good news on that front the next time I have an out of country trip is august next year (it's september atm). Hey Lizz, I need to go and get something out of my suutcase real quick."

Kieran goes to his suitcase and gets a small box out of it. He then comes back into the house and goes into the kitchen. "Lisa.", he says az he kneels down and holds the box up, "Will you do me the honour of being my wife?", he asks openinf the box revealing a red gold ring.

"Well I've waited 8 years to give you this amd well, it'll be nice to finally have it official, we can get our families together, tain can be the page boy and your niece can be the bridesmaid."

Looks at you and kisses you and can't stop crying because she is so happy "Oh yes I will marry you Kieran" I kiss him passionately and he puts the ring on my finger.