LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Teacher becomes mommy(private)

BabyWarlock

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tain snuggles into Lisa a bit, enjoying her warmth.

"It's alright baby but Momma might have to check you for diarhoea and it will be uncomfortable okay? Did you eat loads of sweeties at the cinema alst night?

"Ooh Baby, Mommies are never angry abiut things like that, Mommy is a bit annoyed but seeing as your a Baby now she jas to get used to it. But no sweeties for the next week otherwise it will start again."

"Me too Mama. Can I play with my lego now?"

Danny smiles and starts building the lego into a big town, seeing that Tain has quite a lot of different buildings such as the police station, the fire station and lots of houses already made up.

"You have lots of Lego Tain, does you mommy buy you the different sets?"

"Mommy bought me some sets but mainly just big tubs of different bricks.:

"So.", swid Eliza what did you want to talk about regardjng school I've signed the admission and like Tain as of Monday Danny will be in the Teen daycare.:

"That's perfect, I think its better for the babies to be in daycare with people like them who want to wear diapers and be babied, although they will only be in diapers, they won't get full on babying. Its the same as school except all the teens are diapered" Lisa replies as she makes the drinks

"You will need to provide the daycare with diapers each day, they keep some diapers but only as an emergency supply. You will need to provide bottles of formula and they will provide the baby food, also the form will state how many times averagely your son will use his diaper, this is only so they are aware of how many times he can be changed as they only expect up to three diaper changes for a 7 hour day. The hours are 8:30-3:30 but if agreed, they can keep you child until 5pm if you are at work until late"

"Oh bless him poor thing, the best thing to do is give him some water in a bottle and make sure he doesn't eat any more sweets until his number 2s are back to normal. Might be best to put him down for