LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Jealous Son, His Friend, and His Mommy (with Danny)

Mommy did not appreciate the tone you were using and sat down next to you on the bed without a word. She pulled you over her lap and then had your trousers down leaving only your diaper.

"You will be nice to ms Lauren and you will not pee on her again. Little boys do that, but you are a big boy and you can control that or at least tell her" Mommy said as she gave the ten spankings. She let you up and yanked your trousers back on. "I'm leaving now, be good for Monica" she said as she left

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I rub my bottom and give you a look "I didn't even deserve that! what's your problem!" I shout at you, really annoyed with you.

Monica saw the look on your face seeing that you were upset so she didn't push you about anything.

"You're welcome sweetie, go take a shower and then I'll come tuck you in ok" she said as you got up from the table

"I won't be rude. I just don't like all the spankings, I can't sit down properly. It hurts" I say, not getting angry, but not saying much so it doesn't and rush upstairs crying, not wanting to see mom ever again.

I get showered, crying through the pains off, not wanting mom to see me crying, and knowing Monica won't be sympathetic, I head back to my room, draped in my towel and stand up, waiting for Monica.

"hey sweetheart, are you ok? You look like you've been crying" she says as she moves the towel a bit. "Oh your bum needs some cream and powder, that will make it feel better in your diaper baby" she says as she goes to get what she needs

"lay down on your tummy and I'll fix your butt baby" she said as she opened the cream and lotion and applied them to the red areas before putting on some powder as well. She blew air gently over it to cool everything off before putting the diaper on.

"Now climb in bed and I'll hum for you if you want to help you relax so you can sleep" she said gently

Looks at Monica "No thanks I am fine getting to sleep. But I appreciate the offer. Thanks for this. " I say, not wanting to get into even more trouble, all the trouble he's got into, its been because of his mom, Lauren and Monica making him do stupid things.

Monica left the room to let him sleep. She enjoyed the fact Dan was in diapers and would do what she had to to keep him in them. She would be be nice until he was rude again. She took the baby monitor with her to bed

The next morning Monica was up early having her coffee. She hoped Dan would behave today but she had her doubts. She drank her coffee as Paul came down for cereal and she listened for Dan on the baby monitor that was close by

Dan woke up to a very messy diaper.

He began whimpering for his mommy, he didn't remember what had happened the day before. All he knew was that he was stuck in a very dirty diaper and his bottom stung like a scorpions sting.

Looks at her and cries "diaper messy awnite, and my botty hurts and I don't feel good, and, and, and" I just cry loudly, not caring anymore, Monica wants me to be baby and that's exactly what she's getting.

She comes over to you with a diaper, wipes and the diaper cream. She opens the diaper and moves it away, humming quietly as she works to clean your bum. With everything cleaned she applies the cream and powder and then closes the diaper up.

Seeing you're still crying she picks you up and takes you to the rocking chair and just rocks you for a while hoping it will calm you

I look at you as you stop crying, still rocking you "I only spank you Dan if you misbehave. Your mommy insisted that I get you used to wearing your diapers and that means using them, but maybe we can cut back on the pills some if you don't try to take your diapers off yourself.

(the pills wasn't in speaking mode, that was a thought to myself)

"I wont be naughty, I promise. I try to be good. Sometimes I go a bit wrong and am naughty" I say, enjoying the attention.

"Well, your actions will determine whether i get to be nice to you or have to be stern, because you know I won't put up with you being naughty. Now, what do you want to wear to daycare today?" she asked

Looks at you and nods "awntie?" I say as my bowels begin to move once again, the pills from my bottle were still kicking in "I gonna go poo mores"

Paul was getting curious about why it was taking so long for everyone to come downstairs so he went upstairs to look and by the time he got up there Mommy was starting to change Dan again so he peeked through the crack in the door. Auntie noticed you looking at the door so she looked.

"Paul! How dare you spy on Dan's private time with mommy. Go to your room now!" she demanded.