LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Jealous Son, His Friend, and His Mommy (with Danny)

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dan is upstairs in his room on his computer game when he hears his phone

"hey Paul, yeah sure I can come round let me ask my mom"

He runs down to his mom and asks her and she nods, saying to make sure he takes enough clothing for the whole weekend as she is going away, she said she will ring Pauls mom and arrange things. She says the boys can have a takeaway tomorrow night as she will be away the weekend too. Dans mom says she will pick Dan up sunday evening.

"Hey Paul, mom said she will sort things out with your mom and says that I can stay the weekend. I will be round soon" He hangs up.

Linda smiles "Just watch him, he can be a little cheeky, and erm, hes been having trouble with using the bathroom, so maybe help him"

Linda smiles at Dan "its all sorted" she says as Dan runs up to pack his bag.

When his bag is packed, his mom drops him at Pauls and drives off

Monica reassures her that she will take care of everything.

Paul and Monica meet Dan at the door when he arrives at the house.

"Welcome Dan, it's nice to meet you. Paul has told me a lot about you" Monica says smiling.

"Hey Dan, glad you could make it." Paul added.

"I'm making dinner for you two and the twins before I head out a bit later so come in and make yourself at home You'll have the guest bedroom while you're here which is across the hall from Paul's. You can put your things in there." said Monica as she made her way back to the kitchen.

Smiles "Thanks ma'am" I reply politely.

Heads upstairs with Paul and puts my stuff in the wardrobe and sorts things out. I notice Paul is in his room with something in his hand, he is half dressed and has something white on and its not underwear. "it couldn't be" I

Paul drops Dan off upstairs at his room for the weekend and then crosses the hall to his own room. He pushes the door most of the way shut, but it still partially open which he does not realize. He goes to his hiding spot for his diapers and grabs one, gets out of his trousers and regular underwear and then sets up the

I pick a two player game and hand you a controller. I notice your look at the twins.

"Oh they'll be fine, nothing to worry about"

While we're playing both of them end up messing themselves thoroughly.

"Ugh, really guys? Not again! It's so gross. Mom is cooking, can you help me with them?" I ask looking over at you

"I said I will help but you have to guide me through, what are their names?" I say as I head over to them, picks up one of the boys and the smell of his nappy instantly hits my nostrils.

carries him and takes his brothers hand and leads them upstairs to their room