LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Jealous Son, His Friend, and His Mommy (with Danny)

Nods and looks at you

"Please don't spank me anymore. I will be good, I promise" i say as i dread having my nose back in the diaper pail

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lauren blinks at this and let's him run off since he isn't? bothering anyone. A few minutes later Monica comes in looking happy with herself and hoping Dan behaved. She goes to Lauren and asks "well how was he? Better for you than me I hope"

Lauren hesitated before answering "I was nice to him all day and he was an Angel to start with. Then he lied to me about needing to potty more while I was changing him and he peed on my shirt. I did as you asked and made him smell the diaper pail and he was rude and said some naughty things to me so I put him on the changing table and spanked him good. He's had his snack a bit ago and then ran off over there to our quiet area." She finished

"I apologise for him being so rude and gross. I want to spank him in front of everyone for that." Monica replied as the two approached Dan and then they could smell him as well. "Oh it seems he has messed himself" Monica said, and then she whispered to Lauren, "please put the changing table at the front of the room and then bring his used pee diaper out from earlier. I also need a paddle if you have one and some tape for the diaper please." She whispered before turning to Dan.

"Yes ma'am" Lauren said before going off to gather supplies.

Monica turned to Dan "hi Dan, do you have anything to say for yourself?" She asked

Sent from my Moto G4 Plus using Tapatalk

Looks at you "why am I gonna bother, you'll spank me whatever I say, because you enjoy it and enjoy humiliating me! I want some time to be 16 but you won't let me because I am

Monica thought about this for a second and then went to Lauren, "you don't have to collect those things, he's had a rough day so I'm just going to take him home when he is done changing" she said. Lauren moved everything to where it should be again and then knocked on the bathroom door "Dan, do you need some help changing?" She asked nicely

Sent from my Moto G4 Plus using Tapatalk

Lauren leaned close to the door and replied "Please let me help you, ms Monica is getting the others in the car and I hate to let you go home dirty Dan" she said, almost desperate to make this situation right again

I sniffle as I haven't even opened my diaper yet.

"OK. I don't want to remove this diaper myself. I'd rather you did it. I like you changing me"

"Ok sweetie, I'll help you" she says as you unlock the door and she comes in.

"Go ahead and get up on the table for me and I'll get some gloves" she says sweetly as she gets her gloves on and makes sure everything else is ready.

"ok then" she says as she applies the powder and closes up the diaper. She kisses your forehead as she gets you dressed and off the table.

"See you tomorrow" she says as she lets you leave

Monica knew that at some point she would have to punish Dan for being so rude to her and for peeing on a teacher at school on purpose, but she also understood that he hadn't fully regressed yet so she couldn't push too hard all the time. She decided to let Dan's mommy know what had happened and to give Dan some time to maybe calm down and they could get past the issues politely if he would act like a big boy.

"Hey, just wanted to give you an update on Dan, in addition to being rude to me this morning he also purposely peed on a teacher today at daycare. He got a spanking for it from the teacher and then threw a tantrum. I'm trying to be flexible here and give him a chance to act his age, but I don't like just acting like he did nothing wrong here" she texted and then waited for a response while she started dinner.

Just then there was a knock at the front door and Paul went to open it. "Mommy, Dan's mommy is here" he called.

"We're upstairs" Monica replied. Dan's mom came up the stairs and into the room before shutting the door.

"You peed on a teacher young man? How dare you be so rude, and you cussed at Auntie Monica? You better start explaining fast, and no lies, or you will be in Big trouble" she said angrily.

"I, I am sorry mom, I promise I never peed on her on purpose, it was an accident" I say, starting to cry

"I didn't mean to be rude to Auntie, I promise" I say with tears forming.

I begin to cry and tears begin to form, I know I am in trouble

"I don't mean to be bad, I promise I helped out with the little ones diapers, and I was helpful,

The two ladies looked at each other and then spoke in low voices so Dan couldn't hear

"Lauren did spank him already for the accident, i don't see any point in doing anything else" Monica said. Dan's mommy nodded in agreement and then turned to Dan and gave him a hug.

"eh? you aren't going to spank me event though I was bad, there's got to be more to it than just a simple hug" I say, but I decide not to carry on with my sentence.

Blushes "L-Lauren is nice mommy, I like her, like I like you and Mrs Monica"

"Are you saying you want a spanking or your mittens?" Mommy asked raising an eyebrow that you would ask for a spanking. Monica went down to make dinner, cooking up lots of yummy vegetables for the growing boys.

Mommy smiled when you mention Lauren and have trouble with your words. "I know honey that's why it's important for you to be nice to her too or she might not keep being nice sweetie" she replied

Looks at you "That's your decision mom, but no thanks"

"I don't have trouble with my words, I didn't mean to pee on her, she overreacted. boys pee during changings, I got peed on a few times and didn't complain!"