LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Jealous Son, His Friend, and His Mommy (with Danny)

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"well, not all of them, no" Lauren said. "Some may be worse, it may get outside the diaper if it's really bad" she said

"Now be good and I'll get you an extra snack later" she said

**Walt**

Sent from my Moto G4 Plus using Tapatalk

"Makes you wonder if his parents are big Disney fans because of Walt Disney" I say as as soon as I've put him on the floor then he's gone.

"I don't know, maybe" she says as she leaves the bathroom.

"Go on, I'll be around if you need me" Lauren said with a smile patting your butt as you walk away

Lauren keeps a watchful eye on him every so often as he plays and as time goes by she gets a text from Monica

"Ms Lauren, I have a special request regarding discipline with Dan. If he misbehaves I want you to open the trash pail with all the dirty diapers in it and make him put his head in it"

I continue to play until I have completely soaked my diaper.

I get up from playing and head to Ms Lauren "hi Ms, can you change

Lauren smiles as Dan comes to her, his diaper clearly very full. "Hi Dan, oh how ever did you manage to wet yourself so much? Someone is using the bathroom right now, you'll have to wait a bit" she says, knowing this is not what he wanted to hear

"Yes, so we'll give them a bit of privacy." she responds and they wait a few more minutes until one of the other teachers and a kid exit the bathroom.

"Ok, come on Dan, let's get you into a clean diaper" she says loud enough for anyone around to hear.

I blush and follow her into the bathroom, I feel the need to poop, but the feeling goes away as I get in the bathroom.

I look at Lauren and sigh in awe, she is gorgeous but I can't tell her that.

"Okay Ms Lauren" I say in my cutest voice, my face is scarlett.

Lauren goes over to the supplies and grabs one of Dan's diapers and a pair of gloves and turns around to put them on the end of the changing table. She sees Dan's face is bright red and smiles "What's the matter little one?" she asks, talking to him like a baby as she goes to get herself some gloves before they get started.

"Up on the table for me so I can change you" she instructs

I nervously look at you "I erm, i needed to go potty more but the feelings gone away Ms Lauren" I say, still blushing from what I have done.

I don't say anything about her talking to me like I am a baby and I want to be good, so I just go along with it.

Lays down and looks at her.

Looks at you "I promise I am not lying Ms Lauren" he says, very honestly,

He lets out a wet fart, luckily, nothing else comes out.

"d--ddi-diap---diaper pail?? what do you mean?"

"Ok, let's do this then" she says as she removes the diaper and puts the new one under him and as she does so he pees on her shirt. She quickly tapes up the new diaper to prevent any further mess. "Dan!" "no! we do not pee on Ms Lauren, now you will find out about the diaper pail" she said sharply as she picked him up off the table and stood him in front of the pail that had the dirty diapers in it. She opened it with one hand and held his head part of the way in it "Get a good smell dirty boy" she said, holding him there for several seconds before pulling him away.

Dan looks at her as he lays down and giggles "weee weeee" he continuously squeals in giggles "sowwwwy hahahaha" he cant help laughing.

He then looks at Lauren

"dirty diaper pail, wha-" I say as you stick my head in the pail and the diaper I changed on the youngster a short while back is at the top and it makes me gag a little "grosssssss, whats that for!! you are mean! you bitch!" I then realise I have gone too far, but I don't care as I try not to gag and make sure I hold my breath whilst over the pail, my eyes watering

"YOU'RE CRAZY, WHY YOU MAKING ME PUT MY HEAD OVER

Without a word she picked him up, laid him face down on the changing table and strapped him in. She then pulled the back of his diaper down and issued 15 spankings

"You do not cuss as Ms Lauren and you certainly do not yell at me. I had instructions from your auntie Monica to punish you if you were bad so I did as she asked" she said as she spanked him

looks at you "ooooowwww i will be good i promise" i say as i am holding my breath still because the pail is right by my mouth as its by the changing table

"CLOSE THE PAIL LID PLEEEASE" I gag.

"You will be good or i'll bring you back in here you little ungrateful snot. I've been nice to you all day and then you ruin my shirt on purpose by peeing on me. Monica will hear of this" she said as she paused the spankings at 10 to close the pail lid and then gave the final five swats before yanking the wet diaper back in to place and getting Dan off the table.

Looks at you "I'll be good, I'll be good I promise you. Please. I will do anything. I didn't mean to pee on you, it just came out" i say, as I begin to cry. And its not fake tears.

"Dan I asked you if there was a problem before we started and you said no and then you got me wet on purpose" she said as she took the shirt off soaking wet and put it in a plastic bag before taking another shirt from a shelf labeled "staff" and put it on. She mostly ignored Dan's crying until she realized he hadn't stopped yet and she pulled him to her and held him in a hug

I cuddle her "I am sorry Ms Lauren, I will do anything to make it up to you. Please, I promise it won't happen again" I say, and this time I mean it.

"Come on, let's get you your snacks now. Be a good boy for me from now on and I won't have to spank you anymore" she replied sweetly as they went out to get snack and juice. She had asked one of her coworkers to mix some laxative in with his juice so he would be dirty the rest of the afternoon for when Monica showed up. She smiled to herself "I won't spank you but Monica sure will" she thought to herself