LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Jealous Son, His Friend, and His Mommy (with Danny)

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"yeah because I was told to and I would be punished if I didn't, now that you've told on me, I am stuck in a diaper like you, I am sure she will punish me next"

I look at you crying and hug you "it's okay Lauren, I am here for you" I kiss your cheek "You're really pretty"

I blush and run after you "Lauren wait, its okay" I run and catch up with you and kiss you back "its okay, its our secret" I smile as I hug you

"when we get out of here, we can be together, and you can be my mommy?

• 5 weeks later...

"I don't know, but we will find a way. I am in the same position as you, you do know I am diapered too" I say as I hug her "Now dry those tears. you don't want her thinking you are a baby do you?"

Looks at you "is that a good idea? I mean it-" but it's too late as my diaper begins to bulge at the back

"Ugh it's so slimy. I need changing and I need it now!" I head to the teacher "miss can you change me please"

"Sure dear, here I'll put a thicker diaper on you so it's more comfortable." I say as I get gloves on and pull out a thicker diaper and some wipes. I pull your clothes down and have you lay down before undoing the diaper. "Roll to your side for me so I can clean you baby"