LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Jealous Son, His Friend, and His Mommy (with Danny)

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seeing that she was not going to be in trouble and knowing that you are focused on your gaming system Lauren decided to take her purse to the bathroom. She had brought a pair of satin panties with her and was going to get out of this wet diaper and be comfortable the rest of the night. The panties were something Monica probably would have used to gag her to keep her quiet during punishments, but Dan wouldn't do any of that. He was easy to manipulate she told herself as she entered the bathroom

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

"Hey give me my panties back! Those are mine you brat!" She yelled as the panties were taken away. "And I will change myself thank you. Monica isn't here and you won't do anything." She continued. She began to grab at the tapes on the diaper to get it off

"Sorry to bother you miss Monica but Lauren is changing herself and putting panties on. Very inappropriate panties"

"She's had a spanking session already and she's just stuck her tongue out"

"Well then I guess you haven't spanked her yet. Use the toys I gave you to tie her down, stuff her naughty panties in her mouth and spank her till her ass is red. After that you should be able to get her to follow whatever rules you want." Monica replied.

Lauren realized that Dan was capable of taking complete control and she gave in totally to her submissive nature while she was being spanked. She managed to mumble "thank you Daddy" around the panties in her mouth when he was done and she waited patiently while she was given a suppository and diapered. She was still tied and gagged though and her top was still on as well as her high heels as she waited to see if daddy would give her rules or a dress code for babysitting. She wanted to make her new daddy happy just like she did for Monica by wearing the big diapers to work.

(You don't know about the suppositories)

Gives you an evil smile as I walk out of the room and lock it. Leaving you tied up and gagged. I have also confiscated your phone. I have removed your shoes but let you stay dressed as I'm not that cruel.

Lauren's eyes get big as she sees you leaving. She tries to mumble through the panties again but it doesn't work as you ignore it and leave. She tries to hop to the door but is suddenly stopped where she is as her stomach makes a rumbling noise.

She is alarmed by this, not knowing what is happening and starts trying to yell for help. Lauren sits on the floor to avoid falling over and the impact of her diapered butt hitting the ground makes her fill it with poo. She sits there and begins to cry as her makeup runs down her face.

Goes to it "I didn't hear one good word there that might benefit you. And I've only just changed you so you don't need changing for at least another three hours. And this proves you need diapers".

He knew he was taking this too far and that Monica would punish him severely but he was enjoying himself.

"I'm sorry Daddy, I'll be a good girl. What do you want me to do?" She asked desperately. Monica wouldn't be home for quite some time yet so she was stuck for now

"I I can be your diapered maid.... I'll do whatever you want." She pleaded

Lauren was made to wait long enough that she wet again and soaked her skirt and began to cry. Dan came in and untied her and lead her to the shower. "Thank you daddy. Can I have a towel?" She asked as she was stripped naked and put in the shower. She only nodded at the shaving comment, scared. When she finished she went downstairs to daddy still naked, thinking he would tell her what she was to wear for him.