LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Jealous Son, His Friend, and His Mommy (with Danny)

Looks at you shocked "I thought I was being punished though Auntie, she told me about her diapers. I guess I can be in charge, thank you. I don't think I will need to use them though, I know she can behave, I like her a lot, I mean, really like her. Maybe it will be fun" I hug Monica before letting her leave "But what about my diapers?"

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"You've already been punished and she didn't say you did anything wrong today, however I know she has been a bad girl so you are in charge. As for your diapers make her change you. If she refuses a spanking should change her mind. Now go have fun dear" she said before leaving

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

I smile and nod, knowing I need to take my opportunity at humiliating her while I have the chance.

"Whats the worst she can do" I say to myself as I smile evilly as Monica leaves. "I wonder if Monica has any laxatives left?"

Lauren had been lounging on the couch not paying attention to any of this and didn't really care to pay attention to Dan tonight. She saw Dan come back into the room but had no idea what was going on.

I look at Lauren and smiles "Well baby girl, its just you and me tonight and we are going to have a lot of fun, and I am in charge tonight. But first..."

Danny relaxes and begins to grunt, the back of his diaper bulging every second, and it is soon dropping to the floor, and Danny gives

Lauren looked over from the couch, seemingly bored and said "who do you think you're talking to? I'm older. Did your auntie give you a laxative from the bathroom drawer before she left? Aw I sorry Mr messy pants" she said condescendingly without getting up

Looks at her "right then. I'll just have to send that photo of you in that messy diaper to all of your friends. You may be older Lauren but Monica left me in charge and I'm gonna enjoy every minute of this.

She hesitated and then said "I'll change you and then you need a spanking little boy" she said as she got up to get a changing mat, new diaper, wipes and some gloves. She came back and started to change you, cleaning the big mess. When you were newly diapered her phone beeped and she turned around distracted leaving you free.

I look at you and smirk "oh, then Monica will be very angry with you. She didn't say anything about spanking me. I'm in charge tonight and baby Lauren shouldn't have her phone. Babies don't have phones" I say as I dress and I quickly clutch the phone out of her hand and take the battery out.

"Hey! Give that back! What am I supposed to do without my phone?" She protested as it was taken away. She stood and scratched at her diaper under her skirt wishing she could take the skirt off. "So what are we doing then brat?" She asked

Looks at you and I spank your butt hard

"Don't call me a brat, that's a disgusting and very naughty word to say, you need a 20 minute timeout, and for that, you will be very sorry, especially on Monday morning"

"She left me in charge, so unless you put a toe out of line, then I wont have to punish you"

"Oh, I still have the evidence of you in diapers, whereas you have nothing, so I suggest you stop asking questions and start behaving like a nice little diaper girl"

"No, no please not that. What do you want me to do?" She asked frantic at the idea of everyone finding out. She sat on the couch and looked at you. In her head she still craved giving up control and being spanked and made to do whatever Dan wanted but she would not admit it out loud. "Would you like to see my diaper?" She asked with a smirk

(Don't forget to reply to the other three roleplays)

"I don't know, but what I do know is that I really like you, I have seen your diaper already. I have to change you from now on. Obviously we can not do anything, but I really like you, can I kiss you?"

"Well maybe you can make up rules for while I babysit you. Rules for what I can and can't do, if you want me to wear something specific. We'll tell your Auntie everything went fine but I'll leave you in charge each time. She doesn't have to know." She said as she applied lipstick from her purse and kissed you. She then whispered "what do you want? I want to be your bad diaper girl. I tend to squirm on the changing table, auntie had to tie me down" before pulling away

"I've had to take medicine recently that has caused me to produce milk. You let me know when you're full dear" she said as she watched you feed. She reached towards your trousers with the intention of rubbing the front of your diaper for you but wasn't sure how you'd react