LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Jealous Son, His Friend, and His Mommy (with Danny)

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I head back inside as it's naptime and all the babies lie down to sleep, so I decide to check on Lauren.

I head to the restroom and see Lauren trying to remove her nappy and I decide to get evidence for Monica so I snapshot her doing it "someone is being a naughty girl, wait until Monica sees you are trying to remove your diaper, you naughty little girl" I smirk

Lauren had not managed to get it off before Dan came in, "What, what are you doing here? No! You can't tell her, I'll be in so much trouble if she finds out! Monica said that the spanking would be even worse and she'll start making me wear these diapers all the time. Please don't say anything" she pleaded as she couldn't hold it and messed her diaper

Sent from my Moto G4 Plus using Tapatalk

Sniffs the air and takes a few more snapshots.

"This will teach you for all of your teasing and continuous nasty comments you make"

((Although he will be found out by Monica))

(Don't forget about the other roleplays)

"And maybe I will show her the evidence of you trying to remove your TOILET" I laugh as I go and take a nap but I keep my phone hidden from you, and locked.

Lauren wanted to cry, but not so close to the students so she asked one of the other teachers to watch the kids for the rest of nap time and she took her purse that had her extra diaper in it. She grabbed some wipes and went down the hall to the private staff bathroom and locked the door. She sat in there a while and cried and then cleaned herself up and changed into her clean diaper before returning to the classroom.

Dan woke up halfway through needing to pee so he went to find Lauren. Only to find out she'd disappeared. He knew there was only one reason and that was that she's removed her diaper without permission.

She gave him a look in the hallway. There was no one around so she lifted her skirt enough to show her diaper and then pulled the skirt down again. "Your Auntie was the one who instructed me to bring an extra diaper so I could change while I was here, ya little brat. Yes fine, I can change you, come on" she said

"She might wanna see you actually used the diaper though" I giggle as I follow you to the bathroom and am then instructed to lay down to be changed on the changing table.

"Didn't your mommy or your Auntie ever teach you not to ask about questions about what a woman does in the restroom? Yes the other one was dirty, and I ought to spank you for being so rude." She said as she started to change you

• 2 weeks later...

"I think making me change gross diapers is a punishment in itself miss Lauren. We've both been good so let's stick to that. I won't breath a word to anyone about you wearing I promise. Can we keep this to ourselves. Monica won't need to find out"

"Oh alright, but you better stick to that when she gets here in a little bit. I think I'm still sore from the last time." She said.

A short time later Monica drove to the school and came in the classroom to find Dan and Lauren.

"Dan sweetie, time to go home." She said

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Monica remembered she had not checked on Lauren so she stuck her head back in the room and said, "Lauren can I see you in the hall for a moment?" She asked. Lauren nodded and walked out to the hallway. Seeing there was no one else there but Dan Monica reached into the slit in the back of Lauren's skirt and felt her diaper.

"Good girl, Dan what do you think about Lauren being your babysitter at home?" She asked

Looks at Monica and then at Lauren and nervously smiles and looks at Lauren

"Sure why not Auntie Monica" I smile, knowing that I know and Lauren knows about our secrets earlier, and that I should be babysitting Lauren, not the other way around.

Lauren didn't know how this had happened but she was too submissive to say no. Monica had already spanked her hard once and put her in diapers so Lauren would listen to her. She knew she should have been in trouble again, but she was afraid to tell Monica.

"Good then it's settled. Come along. I need you to watch Dan while I go out tonight" Monica said.

(Don't forget to reply to the other roleplays)

"What about your other sons Miss Monica?" i ask wondering if i am going to be made to babysit them. "Am I still on diaper duty Auntie?"

Everyone got out at the house and Auntie went to get ready for her night out. Earlier she had left some items to help Dan deal with Lauren if she acted up or if he just wanted to. She left a paddle, some rope and a gag along with a stack of diapers. There was a note that said, "use these on Lauren if you want, have fun. Love Auntie"

Monica went to Dan downstairs privately and said "I'm putting you in charge, I'm sure you can handle your submissive diaper girl of a teacher. I left some presents on your bed you may find helpful" she told him before leaving