LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Jealous Son, His Friend, and His Mommy (with Danny)

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks at you and mumbles "yes diaper girl" under my breath" and I get the tabs off and gags a bit as I lift his legs and wipe the excess poo which is the nastiest stench ever

Lauren is still angry at Monica so she thinks maybe she can just make Dan misreable instead.

"Finish that one and then change Stacy as she is really wet" Lauren says deciding she will just go and relax while Dan works

Sent from my Moto G4 Plus using Tapatalk

Lauren looks up, thrown off by the question "I, I...no of course not" she lied as she bent over at the sink and part of her diaper showed as her skirt rode up a bit.

"I ought to spank you for asking that, you do not ask the teacher those things" she said, her voice shaking

"You was rude to me earlier, but you are in charge, so I won't tell anyone, looks like me and you are in the same situation then" I don't smile but don't look happy with her.

"Just don't tell Monica if I do anything bad" I say this as I feel the need to poop

"Can I use the bathroom? I got to poop"

"It's not like Monica wants to know that

I hesitate at this because if Monica found out I don't punish Dan for being bad she would surely punish me again, but I am more concerned about others knowing of my diaper so I give in. "Alright, go ahead Dan, I won't say anything" I say defeated

"She'll want to know that I used my diaper plus she asks to see the number of diapers I've used so she'll know I've been bad. There is no point escaping" I grunt and fill my already soaked diaper and grins at Lauren.

The kids outside are behaving for now and Lauren is inside still quietly mad at Monica because she knows it won't be long until she has to poo but she can't just take the diaper off because she didn't bring any panties with her. This made her nervous for the rest of the morning

I see from outside that Monica is dancing around and smirks, knowing that she will have to use the bathroom soon, and will make sure she uses her diaper and enjoy it as she deserves it.