LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Jealous Son, His Friend, and His Mommy (with Danny)

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hand you some clothes to put on. "Don't take too long, I want you to have time to eat breakfast before we leave" she said kissing you on the forehead before leaving

Sent from my Moto G4 Plus using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

Meanwhile Ms. Lauren was trying to pull a tight skirt on over her bulky diaper that that Monica bitch was making her wear to work today. She didn't want another spanking so she was doing as she had been told.

Monica looked at the time and said "C'mon Dan, we've got to get going"

I think about Lauren and if she is actually going through with wearing a diaper. Makes me giggle in my head but I keep a straight face as I get dressed and head down to the car as Monica straps her kids into the car with me next to them.

Lauren drove to work as well, trying to ignore the diaper. Though the skirt may have been slightly to tight to hide it completely. She greeted Monica and the kids as Monica stealthily checked for Lauren's diaper, smiled and left

Sent from my Moto G4 Plus using Tapatalk

I look at Monica with Lauren trying to hide my snigger and being successful as Monica leaves after saying goodbye.

i go over to Lauren "Hi Ms Lauren" I say putting on a normal facial expression as if I knew nothing.

Looks at her knowing something isn't right

"You know you can talk to me ma'am, I will listen, just because I am diapered doesn't mean that I am not a good listener"