LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Jealous Son, His Friend, and His Mommy (with Danny)

I let you up as I finish and send you back into the classroom. I go about some work while periodically checking in on everyone's afternoon play time. Soon parents start arriving to pick up their kids

Sent from my Moto G4 Plus using Tapatalk

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Monica comes in the door and sees you from across the room and notices you are wearing different clothes. She immediately goes to Lauren

"What happened to Dan?" she asked

"He wet himself during nap time. A student he was watching earlier also got really dirty because he didn't do anything to stop it." She said.

Monica thinks for a second and then says "why don't you come over and watch Dan tonight for me? My regular sitter is busy tonight and he seems to like you" she said before going to collect Dan.

"Come

"Then what are you wearing?" she asked, giving you a look. "Those are not the clothes you came here with. You will be grounded when we get home" she said as she got him in the car. She was frustrated with Lauren as well, but she would deal with her in a little while

"I can ground you because your mommy put me in charge, so if I say you are grounded then you are grounded. Would you like to double the number of spanks your going to get for being bad at daycare by trying to tell me what I can't do" I ask as I drive

"I told you before to be good for miss Lauren and she said you were not being helpful. You also made a mess of yourself and big boys don't do that. To your room now!" She said as they got home and she went to find a wooden spoon in the kitchen

I nod and know I am going to be punished even if I do tell the truth and I head to the spare room looking annoyed with myself.

Phil comes out of his room and just laughs at me, calling me a stinky little baby and saying this is what I deserve.

I am so angry but know if I do anything, I will be punished even worse. I ignore him and lock my bedroom door until Monica comes upstairs, hoping she heard Paul mocking and teasing me.

Monica gets a sturdy spoon from downstairs and as she is headed towards the stairs she hears Phil being rude. She would stand for none of it and was up the stairs and in Phil's room in a flash, bending him over his bed and giving him hard spanks "you will be nice, and you are grounded to your room the rest of the night" she said as she diapered him thickly and locked the door from the outside.

Next she moved to Dan's room. "Phil got what he deserved for being rude, but you were out of line at school. Ms Lauren let you get away with too much. I will have a talk with her, but you need to know acting up at school is not acceptable. Now, how many spanks do you think you should get for wetting your clothes instead of politely asking to have your diaper changed?" She asked, holding the spoon. Monica thought to herself that Lauren would be at the house soon and she would sort the teacher out too

I give you 20 hard spankings and then look at you "I don't want to hear anything else from your teachers about you being bad or your punishment will get worse. You will stay in here until bed time and I will come to tuck you in" she said as she turned to leave and lock the door.

On her way downstairs Monica grabbed a diaper and some rope as well as a pacifier gag in case Lauren tried to be loud. She hid everything near the coach so Lauren wouldn't see it.

When Lauren showed up she was wearing tight yoga pants and a top with some tennis shoes.

"Thanks for inviting me over to watch the kids with you" she said brightly

"Sure thing, come take a seat on my couch and I'm sure the kids will be down in a minute." Monica said as they sat down. Monica didn't wait long before she grabbed some rope while Lauren wasn't looking and started to tie her hands behind her back.

"Hey! get off me you crazy lady!" she yelled as Monica finished with her hands and moved to

i don't hear anything that is going on as mom has locked me in my room and I am too upset to listen to anything

i sit and feel frustrated with my behaviour

I come in the next morning, "time to get up sweetie, you've got to eat and get dressed so you can go be with Ms Lauren today" l said.

Ms Lauren was to wear a diaper to work today since she had not properly dealt with Dan the day before.