LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Jealous Son, His Friend, and His Mommy (with Danny)

I help him make sandcastles and help him brush off the sand

"hey you're getting a bit messy there with the sand" I smile as I begin to wet my diaper because of the bottle of milk I had

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He sees that you are a bit bothered by him getting dirty so he starts doing it on purpose, taking scoops of sand and pouring them half on the sand castle and half on himself. Some of it goes down his shirt and it gets in his shoes and trousers as well. He laughs and continues playing as normal.

Ms Lauren has been outside watching everyone and comes over "Dan, what are you doing?? You're letting him get all dirty!" she says alarmed "Josh stop all that with the sand, you're filthy. Now I'm going to have to take you in and change you completely" she said picking up Josh and giving Dan an irritated look as she left

Lauren pays no attention to Dan's attempts at saying he stopped it as she took Josh into the bathroom and had to completely strip him so she could get all the sand off him. When she had him in a fresh set of clothes and a nice clean diaper she went back to find Dan.

"Are you going to explain yourself or should I just call your mommy here and now? You're supposed to be helping keep the kids from getting dirty and hurting themselves out here and instead Josh got sand absolutely everywhere!" she said mad, waiting for an answer

"The rest of the day has to go well or I will have to, you know the rules" Lauren warned him.

"Come in and help with snack time and try not to cause another mess" she said holding the door open for him

I make note of the grumpy look on your face. After everyone has washed their hands I announce, "Ok everyone, nap time. Come on now, let's get to our mats. Dan, you look a little grumpy too, do you need a nap as well?" I ask, talking to you like a toddler

"Come on, you dirty boy" she says ushering you quickly to the bathroom

"Honestly, why are you the one creating more headache for me than anyone else today?" she asks as she goes to get you a change of clothes and a new diaper

I sigh as I change you into a new diaper and take off your old wet shirt "I will have to tell Monica about this now. I cannot just let you wet yourself this badly and her not know" I say as clean the wetness and pull a clean shirt on over your head.

Looks at you "ok well I won't tell her, but this is not proper behavior for someone your age to be soaking wet like this. Don't wet these trousers though as I don't have any more spares" I say as I finish dressing you