LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Jealous Son, His Friend, and His Mommy (with Danny)

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Auntie knows he needs a different kind of treatment than you. I don't want him to watch what we do, it wouldn't be right. Now you're all clean so I'll leave you be" she said helping you off the changing table and leaving

I wander downstairs and watch cartoons while I partly listen to Paul getting a good telling off upstairs and I silently laugh. He got me into trouble and now he's got himself into trouble.

I mumble for a bit while I finish eating before we leave. Not happy that I'm in this mess.

"You only like it cause you keep staring at Ms Lauren" I snap.

Monica drops us off and leaves us with Ms Lauren

"ugh, I was trying to be good and I still got in trouble" Paul complained.

Lauren giggled at Dan's response "Your Auntie left already dear. I'm back to watch you kids today though so not to worry." she said yawning, trying to wake herself up.

My plastic pants and diaper are making all sorts of noise under my clothes and I know it'll all be dirty at some point. I want to get out of it so badly so I turn to Lauren

"Ms. Lauren, can you change me please? This makes so much noise and it's so bulky" I plead. She comes over and checks the plastic pants and diaper

"Whatever you did to get put in a pair of locking pants Paul you must have been naughty, I'll change you later but you should be fine for now" she said as she moved away not seeming to care because I had gotten in trouble. "Your mommy gave me the key to those, so i might leave them off later if you're good, that means no more arguing between you two" she finished.

I silently snigger and I head to check on the little ones, making sure they behave and also making sure not to take charge as Lauren was the boss and I wasn't allowed to tell anyone off.

gulps and heads over to what looked like a 3yr old boy who was playing with some building blocks

"hey little man, I am Dan I am going to be changing you"