LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Jealous Son, His Friend, and His Mommy (with Danny)

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"They had milk already this morning. Now I have noticed that Paul has seemed rather jealous of all the attention I've been giving to you and I also noticed that you enjoyed seeing him punished last night, so perhaps while you're here I'll ask you if you think he deserves punishment when he acts up so that it's fair." She said whispering this in your ear so no one else would hear as she let you out of the high chair

Sent from my Moto G4 Plus using Tapatalk

"I don't like seeing Paul punwished auntie monica" I say as I try to hold a poo in, but instead I fart and it pours into my diaper, and I let a huge sigh of relief.

"oopsie" I look at you and blush. "its your choice when you punish him, but I would like him to use the highchair instead of me please"

"Well it would seem you do need to be changed after all stinky. I will have him use the high chair at dinner then, hmm maybe I should get two so you can both use them? I'll think about it" she said not caring if it wasn't what Dan wanted. She went over and unlocked the chair letting him out and expected him to follow her back upstairs

"Come on, we'll get you cleaned up" I reply as I help you into the bathroom and onto the changing table. I have to grab gloves for this one because the poo has gotten everywhere. I grab the wipes and start undressing you, using the clean part of the diaper as much as I can to help with the cleaning.

I get you into a new thick diaper and ask "Ok what do you want to wear to your first day at daycare?"

Nods and whimpers, daring not to disobey as he knows there will be consequences and he doesn't even want to think about then.

Daycare? he gets a little nervous at the comment "i want clothes that cover my diaper please"

I go to the closet and grab a onesie that your mommy had brought over earlier when she brought your diapers. "Here we go, this'll cover you and make changes later easier" I say as I get you into it

"alright I'll switch you to jeans and you won't have to wear the onesie so long as you behave" I say switching the onesie out for your jeans which aren't quite big enough to completely hide the noise your diaper makes

"That's not very nice to call them that" Monica says giving you a look. "Come on, downstairs we go, we've got to get going. Go get in the car" she says.

"Paul, please bring Jeremy and Jason with you to the car we have to get going." she says as she sees him on her way to the stairs. She goes down and grabs Dan's diaper bag and makes sure it's in the car.

"Ok mom" Paul replies as he goes to the boys' room to get them "Ok guys we're going to school now, everybody to the car" he announces as the three of them make their way and everyone gets situated in the car

With everybody in we start driving to Paul's school to drop him off first.

"The daycare is close by but we'll drop Paul off first because I need to go in with Dan and make sure he is set." Monica said

"Why isn't Paul going to the daycare with me? I shouldn't be punished alo- okay that's fine" I say as I look at the twins, Jason and Jeremy, who are looking very comfortable.

Monica looks at Dan in the mirror "and who is in charge here?" She asked. "Paul is capable of going to regular classes because he was not bad yesterday. There will be plenty of kids there you won't be alone." She finished as they dropped Paul off and he smirked at Dan before he left

"Alright go, both of you before I change my mind" she said not noticing what Dan had done. Paul would have been angry but now knew it meant Dan would have to go to class in a diaper so that was payback enough

I let the other two boys out of the car and come in after you and grab your arm as I hiss in your ear "I will deal with your disrespectful comments later, now be good and do as you are told" I let go and drop your diapers off with the staff before leaving