LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

"Alright, they are about to ring us up, now, so we shouldn't be much longer," Jackie said relieved taking the candy from Britt so they could pay for it.

" but I want candy now and I'm hungry " Brittany whined.she was getting irritated with jackie she wanted her candy now.
" mommy mean " she pouted as they walked to the car.
Brittany still pouted when she was in the car getting her clothes changed.

--
Brooke got in the front and drove to friendly. " hey Jackie later I was thinking we should give the girls a tour of the college campus so they don't get lost tomorrow " brooke said.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Yeah, we probably should," Jackie said as she cleaned up her little girl wiping off her privates before putting her in some clean panties and a nice skirt.

Brittany let Jackie clean her up. " I'm not wearing a diaper" Brittany whined " can I least wear a pull up if we go out not a diaper and ten year olds don't wears any of those. " Brittany

She didn't why to wear diapers or pull ups. She could go without having and accident. Or maybe I can't she thought to herself. But she wasn't wearing diapers.

Brooke listened she knew sumie would eventually a need diapers so she bought some Secretly earlier.
" I think that's a great idea for sumie to wear a diaper I already a bought a couple." Brooke said " oh sumie diaper for people who have bladder issue they can just go as they please without getting there clothes messy but mostly little kids wear them. " Brooke said.

She parked the car at friendly's and got sumie out of the car.

Jackie sighed as Britt threw a fit about wearing a diaper.

"Alight, but one more accident, especially in public, and you are going to wear one," she told Britt.

Brittany was upset that she was told if she dint keep her panties dry she would have to use diapers. " okay " she said quietly dropping the conversation so she could have her candy after lunch.

(I would like Sumie to be treated a little more like a little girl, but put her in diapers for bedtime?)

Jackie sighed and helped Britt out of the car and held her hand.

(Okay no diapers in the day)

Brooke got a table and sat sumie in her chair. She asked the waitress for two kid menus and two adult menus.
" okay sumie do you need me to read it or think you can " Brooke asked not sure if she knew enough English.

--
Brittany just followed Jackie. She looked at her menu. " mommy I want chicken nuggets and fries with soda please" Brittany asked.
She knew she was pushing it when she asked for soda. Hopefully she could get her way.

(Do you want Britt in diapers in the day time?)

Jackie thought that maybe Brooke was pushing the babying a little overboard on Sumie, but she didn't say so.

Brooke looked at the menu and decided to get a Caesar salad. " I don't know if they have tea hear but they have ice tea do you want that " brooke asked.

Brittany looked at her menu a little more she was looking at desserts. " mommy can I get chocolate ice cream with sprinkles after " Brittany asked.

" yes sweetie you can have a chicken sandwich " Brooke said closing her menu waiting the waitress

" okay I will see "Brooke said
" I'm going to have a Cesar salad with a Pepsi and she will have a kids chicken sandwich and a ice tea with lemon no sugar and in a kids cup please" Brooke said telling the waitress what she wanted.

The waitress shook her head then asked jackie what she wanted.

" but I want ice cream to please can I get it. I promise I will eat all of my food" Brittany said whinnying.

" I dont eat a lot of sugar you are mean if I don't get ice cream" Brittany said pouring. She crossed arms against her chest.

" no I don't want that and I'm not strong headed.Your a mean mommy" Brooke said. But she did stop pouring because she didn't want to have to wear diapers. She then looked at Brooke. She was going to ask her but she didn't want a spanking again so she just put her head down.

Brooke watches as Brittany pouted she was hoping sumie didnt act like that in public. But she did hope she would throw a tantrum like a toddler.
" sumie. Brittany got you candy from the store earlier so if you eat all of your food then you can have it " Brooke said

Brittany continued to pout waiting for her food to arrive

Brooked looked at Jackie and could tell she was getting irritated. She dug through her purse and pulled out to quarters " girls why don't you go get a tattoo from that machine over their while we wait fir food to come Brittany you watch sumie take her hand" Brooke said handing her the four quarters.

" okay that's sounds fun" Brittany said cheerfully " come on sumie let's go" Brittany said grabbing her hand.

" I could tell she was making you mad so that's why I sent them over their. But you need to punish her when we get home for whinnying and misbehaving in public. But don't spank her sumie doesn't like it and neither do I so maybe a timeout or ground her or something like that" Brooke said

Brittany looked at sumie. " I hate of this I just do it so I can have place to live to why do you think I'm always whinnying or something so I can make it hard for them you should do the same thing " Brittany said holding the tattoo in her hand." When we get to the table just start to throw tantrum over not getting the right tattoo " Brittany said

Brooke sighed to.
" actually that's not a bad idea then she will learn her lesson but I am putting sumie a diaper on tonight to I don't want her to wake up in wet sheets again" Brooke said looking over at the girls.