LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Brooke sat down and ate her breakfast and listened to what Jackie was saying. " I don't mind having you turn the living room into a classroom it would really help you out. I think having the girls being full time littles would

• Like 1

" yea I think you should do the interviews your better at that than me. I will be the rule enforce. Lets just wash her in to this until we find another roommate. So we don't scare the other roommate away if she tells them what we're doing. But I'm going to email her and

Jackie came in just after three, and she walked into the kitchen to see the young lady drinking coffee in her house with her roommate.

Brittany just sat their and waited for the other girl to come in.Then she heard the door open.That must be her she thought to herself.She watched as girl walked around her then sat down.She the started to listen about what the rules and stuff were. She was a mostly clean person so that one was good. She rarely went to parties if she did she wouldn't drink or do anything.

It was about the time that Brooke was outside the bathroom waiting on Brittany, that the doorbell rang with Sumie waiting outside it hoping to make a presentable first impression by wearing her old high school skirt which was a plaid blue with brown nylons underneat and a blouse and purple sweater on her top.

Brooke paitnly waited for Brittany to get out the bathroom. when she finally came out she led her to the living room while they were in the living she heard a knock on the door. ' Jakie I got it, its probably the girl Sumie

After Brooke read the paper she felt extremely bad for the girl and could not turn her down. She followed Jackie to the other room. ' I feel so bad for this girl I think we should let her stay she helpless. She doesn't even know English so we cant turn her down. She like a little child who needs a new family. She perfect for you tutoring class because you can help her with

Brooke looked at Jackie she knew Sumie would be a lot harder to teach since she was raised in japan so Brooke was willing to do what ever it takes.

" yea Sumie is going to harder to tutor so I think I will get some toddler learning books to help her out with her English and for as Brittany I think you can handle her. I didn't see Sumie of the age of 5 but i will be willing to take car of her more in the mornings make sure she gets to class and stuff. I have classes in the afternoon so that wont be such a big deal. I will feed everyone breakfast like i do for you in the mornings. So basically I will bring the girls to class and you will pick them up from class " Brooke said

She then looked at Jackie and could tell she was happy with these to girls.

" Yea it would be perfect if they wanted to stay with us after college. " Brooke says

"Okay, well, let's go ahead and tell them both the good news then."

Jackie smiled.

She started to lead Brooke back to the kitchen.

Sumie was nervous that they were going to find her too difficult to deal with.

Jackie motioned for Sumie to come over, but she just looked at her as though the come here sigh was NOT universal.

"Sumie, please come over here.