LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

One good turn deserves another (With Danny)

Sephy

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"It's nice mommy. I just feel the need to fart" Cody blushed. As he said this he felt himself started to poop again. It was very little, but it was enough for him to know about it. Cody sighed as he felt himself relaxing. He yet himself starting to yawn again.

I let you rest your head on my body and I smell something in your diaper and smile, knowing that I cant change you while you're sleeping like a baby, I then pick you up and place you in your crib, letting you sleep peacefully.

I get your supplies ready, as I know its going to be a bad sight when I change you as it would have been in your diaper for a while. I look at you, letting you sleep.

Cody was starting to get use to all the naps he was getting lately. He woke up a half hour later. "Ma ma" He cooed. He woke up in a more regressed state. He was now barely seat at the age of 16 months.

I walk in and smile at you. Knowing you have a very smelly nappy, I walk over to you.

"Is someone awake?, oooh I smell a poopie diaper" I pick you up and lay you on your changing table and grab as many wipes as I can before removing your onesie.

Cody was a little rashy. He felt it as he was moved and started crying softly. As his mommy opened up his diaper he would accidently start peeing again.

Smiles at you and makes noises to make you giggle

"Ooh stinky boy" I say as I see the leaky diaper and open it up and see the red on your bottom

"Someone got an icky rash didn't they" I grab the wipes and begin cleaning your bottom, so I can then clean the rash off to make your bottom feel better.

Cody played happily to himself. He wanted to get to his phone and message his girlfriend. He was wanting to tell her about what was going on, and if she could accept him for who he is.

Looks at you and smiles, "are you okay honey?" I say as I see the look on your face "maybe we could ask a friend to come over and see you, would you like that? you have a girlfriend don't you, now what was her name? Lily wasn't it?"