LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

One good turn deserves another (With Danny)

Sephy

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cody suckled on his paci as he continued to tear up. He hugged his mommy tightly. He felt himself peeing again, but this was too much for his loaded diaper. He started to leak slightly

Cody was busy enjoying his small amount of toys in his stroller. "Thickie ones mommy" He cooed once noticed her getting him more diapers. He dropped his toy out of the stroller. He whined and fussed, wanting it back.

I smile "you wet a lot so yes we'll need ones that hold lots of pee" I say as I see your whimpering and hands you your toy back and tickles your chin.

Smiles "I would say we're all done honey" I say as we get to the checkout and the cashier catches your eye and smiles at you. "Your little baby is adorable" She says.

I see Cody blushing and I quickly pay for the items Mr wanting to cause any more problems for my son.

We head back to the car and I feel your diaper "hmm seems like someone needs changing yet again" I smile

Lovingly lays you on your changing table, making faces at you to make you giggle as I undo your diaper

"who's a wet baby! who made wee wee in their diapee?" I tickle you"